VCA MEMBERS CHRISTMAS PARTY - December 4, 2010_Petersen Automotive Museum

Started by PCH VIPER, February 26, 2010, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

I believe Fast Eddie A and his orange 08 would probably have the expertise to answer that question, Arturo!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on November 24, 2010, 09:21:49 AM
Wait a minute isn't there a sandal style called thong? we need some footwear experts to chime in  >1  Paging Fast Eddie  >w

We call 'em "slippahs"   >v

Thongs  is what you DON'T want to see on any male !  >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

I am not sure about that Monsieur PCH VIPER.  I belive OrignalRoot has a pair of hot TEAL thong undies that he only wears when driving his Shelby Blue GTS!  Anyway, that is the rumor!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

10 BANGR

Ok, This is my first X-mas party so what time do members start arriving. I don't wanna have to  <I set up tables for arriving to early.
I'm thinking 5ish.... Then again I don't want to be running late and doing this  <2 either.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER

Hey Demoe,
I'll be emailing everyone in the next day or two....
You are scheduled on the 6:30 Vault tour.  The tours will leave PROMPTLY at their scheduled times.  We have to move a lot of people through the vault and can not wait for people so PLEASE plan accordingly.
If you happen to get to the Petersen early (highly recommended) you can always tour the museum itself or go through the gift shop.  Just make sure you are ready to get in the elevator with your scheduled tour group.

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on November 12, 2010, 09:57:47 PM
Credit belongs to John Fuchs who is a Checkered Flag Member and was EXTREMELY instrumental in contacting the right people to make this entire event happen for us.

I mostly just sit around watching Speed channel and drink smoothies.....ask Art !

Lance I know that is not true  >4, John Fuchs thank you, you are the  >11  >t  look forward to meeting you. Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on December 03, 2010, 05:17:07 PM
  Hey Lance.  Are Cameras going to be allowed in the Vault =7

Near as I know, cameras will be allowed.  I wasn't given any indication that we could not take pictures and you know I'll have my camera in hand.

See everyone tomorrow !!!

OriginalRoot

>l  I'll check my Thong "For Color" Don't want to Clash..........  Lets see Oops    <L

HISSSN1

Tonight was wonderful the party was great.   Thank you Dan and Cathy for the many years of great leadership and most of all the friendship  =14 , you two are awesome. Lance I do not know where you find the energy to do all you have committed too, maybe it is the smoothies and speed channel but you find the time to get it done  >t thank you Lance have a great time at the helm. Have a very Merry Christmas So Cal VIPER Club.  
                                                                            EDDIE  
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

TOO MUCH FUN !!!!

We hope everyone enjoyed the evening at the Petersen.  Thank you again Dan and Cathy for doing soooooo much to make this Holiday Party a HUGE success.   It was quite clear that ALL our members appreciate what you two have done for the Club over the last 4 years.  You set the bar of excellence to an all time high!   >r

A huge THANK YOU to Scott Hirko for bringing his equipment and taking portrait pictures   >u
Scott is a professional and I have no doubt that the pictures will be awesome.  
I carried my camera around all night, and managed to shoot only a small handful of pictures   =16  

Thank You to Sarah, Rene and my wife Lori for taking care of the registration table and checking all 130 people in and getting them on the Vault tours.

Thank you to all the helping hands that helped carry 2 full truck loads worth of stuff in to the Petersen and set all the tables up.

PCH VIPER

A very special Thank you to Fast Eddie for all the help putting the centerpieces together, chasing down and donating the Carroll Shelby items, hanging with us all afternoon and taking care of so many unseen things for the club !!!
It's extremely hard work, but you stepped up, kept a smile on your face and kept coming back for more.   

Gee I wonder why?    <11

admin

Welcome to our new incoming 2011 So Cal Viper Club Board!
(Pictured left to right)

Dan - Track Director
Lance - Club President
Pam - Event Coordinator
Nino - Treasurer
Art - Membership Director

Looking forward to the next few years!!!

Pam

=27
We have some BIG shoes to fill to take over Dan & Cathy's years of hard work & success with the Club, but it looks like we have a group who'll have a lot of fun trying.  Thank you Dan & Cathy for the expert leadership the past four years.  The party was AWESOME!  Lance is already stepping up to the plate and getting things done in a big way.  Pam & Paul Winters
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

MoparMan

Dang! Who's that in that photo with Eddie?

Looks like an awesome time, sorry we couldn't be there.

Thanks again to Dan and Cathy for all their hard work running the club. Lance, let me know if you need any help from Vegas.