VCA MEMBERS CHRISTMAS PARTY - December 4, 2010_Petersen Automotive Museum

Started by PCH VIPER, February 26, 2010, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

okay I sent in the fax form to Mrs ViperX this AM at 1:11 AM, for two spots.  

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

>v
Glad you two are coming!

and noooooo I'm not wearing Cowboy Boots to the party  >1
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Flyin' Hawai'ian

Come up to LA, this weekend, we can go over to the Western Wear store in San Fernando Valley and get you fitted in some nice stingray black boots.  You would look awesome at the Xmas Party!

hemotox

ViperX

Hey Lance,

I have a nice pair of black cowboy boots I could wear - what do you think?

Doc,

We were at the track yesterday, so no posting was performed.

Dan  <2

hemotox

I the next life I want a job like VipeX, PCH VIPER, Arturo, Fast Eddie, OriginalRoot  =17

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,  I'm happy you and the Mrs will be able to attend the party.  
No need to wait until the next life, I will gladly trade jobs with you on the condition that we are not allowed to trade back >v

My sources have confirmed that Lance will not be wearing cowboy boots, but will be sporting a pair of exclusive snake skin sandals with part of the thong painted red. >w

hemotox

Quote from: hemotox on November 20, 2010, 09:35:47 AM
I the next life I want a job like VipeX, PCH VIPER, Arturo, Fast Eddie, OriginalRoot  =17

Dan

I think a nice pair of Luchese teakwood colored ostrich back leg boots, nice Charlie 1-Horse Cattleman's wide brimmed felt hat, and a Marshall's badge would be perfect for our PCH VIPER colleague, n'est pas?

PCH VIPER

hemotox

PCH VIPER did you see you made the Park City shot in the latest VCA Magazine ?

hemotox

ViperX - Found this application form on the Internet for the Paniolo Assocation of Hawai'i, Hall of Fame.  Do we know anyone that we can nominate?  The Boots are critical!

Hemotox

PANIOLO HALL OF FAME 2011
CRITERIA

NOMINATION DEADLINE is December 31, 2010

The purpose of the Paniolo Hall of Fame is to recognize individuals for their part in perpetuating the ranching industry in Hawaii, and for their unique contributions to our Paniolo culture and heritage.

Please use the following criteria to make your nomination in one of the 3 categories. A person may qualify in all 3 categories.  Nominees must be 55 years of age or older.

Please note:  At this time, preference is being given to the older generation – those who are now in their 70's and 80's.  Also, deceased persons may be nominated.

Founder
Someone who established and/or maintained a cattle ranching operation in Hawaii that contributed to perpetuating the ranching industry and paniolo culture.

Ranch Manager
Someone who has managed the livestock, business and personnel aspects of a cattle ranching operation in Hawaii.

Ranch Hand
Someone who was or is a working paniolo, wrangler, livestock handler or all around hand on a Hawaii cattle ranch.

Please use the form on the reverse side to make your nomination.

There are many nominations and few openings, so please provide the committee with factual information about your nominee so that he/she can be considered. For examples of factual information, you may read members bios on our webpage at: HICattle.org.

NOMINATORS: You will be responsible for helping the selection committee to contact nominees (if living) or their families (if deceased) and for helping the committee to obtain information about and photographs of your nominee.  Nominees (if living) and/or their families (if deceased) as well as Nominators should also be prepared to travel to the induction ceremony on the Big Island next year.  Please note that we will not be automatically carrying-forward anyone nominated but not accepted in a prior year.  You will need to submit a new nomination if you would like your nominee to be considered for 2011.

For a listing of all members currently  in the Paniolo Hall of Fame, please see our webpage at www.HICattle.org

Inquiries may be directed to Alan Gottlieb at the O`ahu Cattlemen's Association at:
(808)  674-9996; fax: (808) 674-9997 or emailed to:[email protected]

PANIOLO HALL OF FAME
Nomination Form for 2011

PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY

FULL NAME OF NOMINEE _____________________________________________   AGE _______

CATEGORY:  Founder ____  Ranch Manager ____  Ranch Hand ____

MAILING ADDRESS OF NOMINEE: _____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER OF NOMINEE: _________________________
Or: Phone Number of their contact:   Name:___________________________ PH:_____________

YOUR name, address and contact number & email address if you have one:

Name__________________________________________________________   PH:_________________
Address___________________________________________________email: _____________________

Please say why this person should be in the Paniolo Hall of Fame.  Note:  See criteria on reverse side.  To be considered, the nomination must provide adequate factual information.  Use additional pages as needed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nomination is due no later than December 31, 2010 to be considered for 2011
Please mail to:   O`ahu Cattlemen's Association
         P O Box 700489      or e-mail to: [email protected]
         Kapolei, HI  96709      or Fax to:   (808) 674-9997

DEDLY4U

Dan and Lance, go with the Lucchese Classics, they are the best boots around.  Lance I'm sure with your ability to negotiate, you can convince them to make you a pair of alligator sandals with 2" western heels.

Art, what did you mean Lance is going to get a pair with a red thong?  Do you really think Lance is going to look good in a red thong?  ^8

PCH VIPER

hemotox

I think Arturo del Toro is envisioning you in an outfit that you probably don't have available.   >v

NK BREKR

Wait a minute isn't there a sandal style called thong? we need some footwear experts to chime in  >1  Paging Fast Eddie  >w