POPPY RESERVE RUN & BRUNCH - "SUNDAY" MAY 2nd

Started by admin, February 18, 2010, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Fast Eddie

looks like 5 to Rye Canyon then right us the fastest to Statbucks?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

HISSSN1

Doc Rye Canyon has no off ramp going North the best way is to keep going North get off at Hwy126 / Newhall Ranch Road at end of off ramp turn right puts you on Newhall Ranch Road go about 1.5 to 2 miles turn left on Copperhill about 3 miles to McBean Pky turn right head on down about 2 miles you will see Ralph's on left side you can turn in there or at the stop light onto Decoro turn left and left into parking lot. Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

hemotox

Edouard tres a grande vitesse,

Sounds okay, for us simpletons, hows about exiting on McBean or Valencia to McBean and then north to Starbucks?  Can't find Hwy 126 on the map.   We  %p %c %h  %v %i %p %e %r  SUV followers can get confused quickly!

HISSSN1

Doc you can take either but 126 / Newhall Ranch road is easier it is not on the map it is a new off ramp it is the 3rd off ramp after you pass the Mcbean off ramp coming north you get Mcbean, Valencia, Magic Mountain and then 126 Ventura / Newhall Ranch get in the right lane right after you pass the truck scales all will lead to Mcbean but a lot of through town with stop lights I use 126 / Newhall Ranch exit it is about 1 to 2 miles longer but a lot faster, watch your speed around the I 5 after you come down the hill over the pass C H P always out looking with laser  <F  on the weekends.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

hemotox

Here is a map with Hwy 126 and the I-5 exit and route to McBean Parkway and the Starbucks.

hemotox

Quote from: hemotox on April 28, 2010, 07:16:06 AM
Edouard très à grande vitesse! (Fast Eddie),

I found an image of your viper as it appeared ahead of the Flyin' Hawai'ian's ACR!

looks like the California poppy color!  (Notice the Snake Skin Green Brake Calipers)

Eddie of the Fastness

Do you like the logo?

HISSSN1

Quote from: hemotox on April 30, 2010, 08:46:53 AM
Eddie of the Fastness

Do you like the logo?

Doc, Fast Eddie Probally likes it I am the other Eddie with the White Maba #55 Fast Eddies Orange Viper is sweet I will have A SSG ACR after the announce the raffle winner on the 14th last day to get tickets good luck to all see you on Sunday.   >g    >r
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

AWSSSSM

I didn't think Joyce and I were going to be able to make but other plans changed so we will be joining you guys.  We plan to be at the West L.A. meeting place by 0730.

Rick & Joyce Hollis

PCH VIPER

Hey Rick,
It will be great to see you and Joyce...its been way too long since we've seen you guys.
See ya in the morning!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HISSSN1

Great weather this weekend, bored ? nothing to do ? hey come out to Santa Clarita and run with the VIPER up to see to the State flowers the POPPIES are calling, bring your  >u and Lance  >s will be there  too. Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Quote from: RACE YLW on April 27, 2010, 11:39:12 AM
Eddie,  I was telling my tax guy about our Poppy Run, he's in a Corvette Club, they also do a Poppy Run and then he tells me about this "Musical Road" that they visited while out there. I had never heard about it before but it looks pretty cool. I'm not suggesting that we change anything but thought you may want to consider it for next year. Here's a couple of links if anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8aJduZeAFk&feature=related

Hey missed this post but I have never heard of it but will check it out, if the club likes the run this year I was thinking of going out the 138 next year I will look into this thank you Randy hope you are coming out on the run.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 25, 2010, 08:54:44 PM
Please add Eric L. and a guest to the list.

Also, it looks as if I will be a party of 4.  Lori and 2 of the girls want to see the poppies, so I'll be in my street car.  Upside is that I'll bring an ice chest with cold water for the cruise.

Thanks,
L

Lance thanks for bring waters hope you have enough for the  %p %o %p %p  %i %e %s too see you tomorrow.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

OriginalRoot

O> Hey Kid's, I'll meet the west side guy's at 07:45, Then Follow ME, No Whinning >o

If you need FUEL get it Early, these roads are fast and clean, BIG sweepers,

Coming down Bouquet a little tighter ... .. .  Yeah Baby  >l   joel & Madona

hemotox

Hey fast Eddie
are we driving on any gravel or dirt roads tomorrow at the reserve?

HISSSN1

Doc NO WAY in a VIPER, I paid for special parking for the group to park in we still have to pay $8 to get in, the lot was repaved early in the year is is very nice. At brunch we have great parking too I put this run together keeping in mind the parking of VIPERS in a safe area. Michelle and I did a dry run today the flowers are awesome slight wind at times a light jacket would be a good idea to be on the safe side I was in shorts and a t/shirt. The weather today was great and there was a lot of people there. See you in the am.  Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye