POPPY RESERVE RUN & BRUNCH - "SUNDAY" MAY 2nd

Started by admin, February 18, 2010, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,  You should be able to make it to West LA in less than an hour from Canyon Country.  Hope you can make this run its been a while since I've seen you and the green pumpkin.

hemotox

Quote from: HISSSN1 on April 10, 2010, 12:28:50 PM
Hi Doc at 1pm we will be eating or very close to done with brunch at Le Chen, about 10 minutes away from the 14 freeway in Canyon Country 91351 from there to L.A 1hr to 1.5 in traffic there is a route map in the above post hope to see you there  Eddie

Edouard très à grande vitesse!  (Fast Eddie),  I will be there, we can't have Arturo del Toro's Orange California Poppy colored rag top SRT10 without a Snake Skin Green Leaf SRT10 there for the pictures at the "The Oak" (Le Chene) restaurant in Santa Clarita.

We need to have some eye candy in competition for the Flying Hawai'ian's ACR~, we all know the ACRs are a little slower at top end than the SRT10s, right!

Somehow I think the ACR looks more attractive in a light pink with a green stripe!!! N'est Pas??? >g

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

My little Halie has already put in her order for an ACR with a pink driver's stripe.  Boy do they learn young !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

10 BANGR

This is 10 miles from my house so I guess I can make it.
I'm in......Demoe and Laura
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

truewest

HISSSN1

Quote from: hemotox on April 11, 2010, 03:05:53 PM
Edouard très à grande vitesse!  (Fast Eddie),  I will be there, we can't have Arturo del Toro's Orange California Poppy colored rag top SRT10 without a Snake Skin Green Leaf SRT10 there for the pictures at the "The Oak" (Le Chene) restaurant in Santa Clarita.

We need to have some eye candy in competition for the Flying Hawai'ian's ACR~, we all know the ACRs are a little slower at top end than the SRT10s, right!

Somehow I think the ACR looks more attractive in a light pink with a green stripe!!! N'est Pas??? >g

Doc glad you can make it, if you are going solo bring Dr. Green in the SSG it will be eye candy for all to see can't wait til I win the SSG ACR it is coming soon.  Eddie

cccc
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 11, 2010, 08:18:44 PM
My little Halie has already put in her order for an ACR with a pink driver's stripe.  Boy do they learn young !

Hi Lance are you coming on this one it should be pretty green with all the rain, Doc's SSG will blend in should be fun.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Hey Eddie,
You know I wouldn't miss your run !
Add my name.....trying to make arrangements so Lori can make it too.

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 13, 2010, 09:01:25 PM
Hey Eddie,
You know I wouldn't miss your run !
Add my name.....trying to make arrangements so Lori can make it too.

Hey Lance I knew I could count on the Flying Hawaiian  >u  >u. I'm going to go up this weekend and check on the flower conditions I was told it should be great with the weather we are having see you on Sunday.    Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

hemotox

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Please add Eric L. and a guest to the list.

Also, it looks as if I will be a party of 4.  Lori and 2 of the girls want to see the poppies, so I'll be in my street car.  Upside is that I'll bring an ice chest with cold water for the cruise.

Thanks,
L

coolbreezesd

Sorry, will miss this one  >o

Enjoy!

Brett Schaffter
2009 Graphite SRT-10 Roadster

hemotox

So let me get this straight,  the Flyin' Hawai'ian is bringing an SUV to this run?  Is that what I am reading in these posts???

He must have a fear of SSG and Pumpkin Orange Vipers!   =14

If he is bringing his cooler, then it should have some cold Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin BRUT!!!   >t