The Toxin Brothers - License Plates

Started by hemotox, February 15, 2010, 12:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Finally got the DMV to approve the plates for the other snake.

HEMOTOX = Hemotoxin, viper envenamation or snake bite poisoning from a viper byte.  Viper poison breaks down blood productics (hemotoxin) causing shock and demise.

OPHITOX = Ophitoxin, or Ophitoxemia, is the general medical term for the clinical manifestations of snake bite envenamation or poisoning. 

Other "TOX" option was "NEROTOX" or Cobra poisoning which differs from viper poison in that cobra poison is generally a neurotoxin, causing paralysis.  For some reason I didn't opt for "NEUROTX" or "NEROTOX".

The Toxin Girls    >r

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Flyin' Hawai'ian

What do you think???  Arturo del Toro?

NK BREKR

That's great, will you be changing your screen name?  I'd love to see more pics of the Super Snake.

PCH VIPER

I love the Tox twins !
I know which one you prefer to drive....but the SSG is such a standout beauty.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Lance you're telling us that Hemotox prefers to drive the inferior snake???  That does it I'm going by his house to confiscate the keys to the SSG! >w.

hemotox

Flyin' Hawai'ian,

The SSG is great, but difficult to get onto the street, the GT500, no problem, plus I fit more into the flow with the GT500.  SSG stands out a little too much, and makes it difficult to park anywhere.  GT500 is an awesome snake, SSG's llittle brother.

hemotox

Arturo,

Here is the plate for PCH VIPER

unfortunately there is another Prince in California that has already claimed it!

hemotox

Arturo

However these two are available for the White ACR!

I like the Volcano Viper myself!

Or even this one!!! 

>g

hemotox

No Royal Prince post about the potential license plats for the 2009 ACR???

Anyone opting for the ACRX  2010?  Vipex X needs an ACRX!

PCH VIPER

Those are good ones.
I almost did:

YT CASTL       >w

But instead I went with B AKAMAI which loosely translated is Be Smart.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Prince

Cancel the B Akamai, go with

people will understand Pele, will have no clue on the other!