VOI 11 - UTAH - Sept 30 - Oct 3

Started by admin, February 02, 2010, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Day 4 was our track day at the $90 million Miller Motorsports Park.   What an incredible facility!
We got there early to line up for the panoramic picture, then made our way to the Road Course, Auto-x, Lunch, Go-karting and finally SRT car test drive.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Day 5 was track day for some.....it was hit the road for home for others.
A handful of us met up for breakfast, then packed up and began the long drive to Vegas.

Newport Viper

As usual thx for taking the pics Lance, for those of us that couldn't make it!   >v
04 SRT-10

AlbertFattal

I want to give a BIG thanks to Dan and Cathy for making this happen for me! a huge thanks  to drew for being the head driver on this trip. VOI has been a small dream of mine that ive worked at one day attending, and it has finally happened. The entire trip was ridiculously AMAZING! Thank you Dan and Cathy

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

admin

You're welcome Albert!  You deserve this for always being there for us and the club when we need you!   >s

Cathy

MoparMan

Quote from: NK BREKR on October 04, 2010, 06:56:50 PM
Hey Doc,  The Prince is spending quality time with his girls just like me.  Big thanks to everyone who was in our caravan to SLC nobody got a ticket.  Huge thanks goes out to Lance, Eddie, Ben, Gary and Justin for providing the radios that helped me go 1635 miles without a ticket.

When is VOI 12? I'm ready!

Ditto and a big thanks to you guys for blocking traffic, hanging back and what-not to make sure we all stuck together during the cruise and the drive home.

admin

Top?  We don't need not stinkin' top!

Way to go Jim...
>t

PCH VIPER

And I bet he still had a cigar or two driving in that rain !

HyperViper

Lot of rain on the drive from SLC to Vegas, thats for sure. We were calling Jim Nannook. Quite a stunt, leaving your top at home.

Thanks everyone for a GREAT time  >v

And thanks to Lance for dragging my lazy ass out of bed early enough to get on the front row for the panoramic pic. Yay

Good thing these cars stop quick too or Lance, Ken and I might have piled into the crazy lady cutting across the freeway in her SUV
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Pam

Such a great experience!  We're so glad we were able to attend this VOI!  This club is amazing and such a great bunch of people.  Thanks to Dan & Cathy for months of intense work to get this to all work out so smoothly for us all.  And to Lance who kept us organized, helped all of us get where we should be, and when we were to be there.  Plus his great photos!  I can only hope to do my job as Event Coordinator half as well as has been done in the past.  I have some BIG SHOES to fill to do my small part this next year. 
Awesome trip and weekend! >g
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Fast-Lane

=15 >u I've posted video's of the cruise to and from VOI 11. Go to youtube.com and search Rayodude.  >r
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

PCH VIPER

Cool vids Ray !
Here is the first of the vids that I took...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2z189_PmY

NK BREKR

Very cool Lance!  The sunrise was beautiful!

Copperhead Mike

Very nice vid Lance. <1 Can't wait to see more footage.  It was certainly awesome watching the sunrise. Here's a pic of my car arriving home from VOI.  Pretty cool it was transported by the rig with the VOI wrap.  See you guys this weekend!

2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Copperhead Mike on October 14, 2010, 07:40:34 PM
Very nice vid Lance. <1 Can't wait to see more footage.  It was certainly awesome watching the sunrise. Here's a pic of my car arriving home from VOI.  Pretty cool it was transported by the rig with the VOI wrap.  See you guys this weekend!

Now that is a cool picture !!! And great memories to go along with it !