VOI 11 - UTAH - Sept 30 - Oct 3

Started by admin, February 02, 2010, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperVenom

Is anyone else having a problem with VOI registration?  It keeps putting me for three guest $1935.00
I only have two people

PCH VIPER

Yeah.....make sure you clear out the names in the "guest" section.  (other than the one you type in of course)
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

I just registered and they charged me $645 but I already upgraded to a Venom Last week?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Did you put in your venom membership # ?   Vxxxxxx

Bad News

Paul & Pam will be joining the group to caravan to Vegas and the return trip from VOI. 
'01 Red RT10

HISSSN1

I just registered I had problems with my member # and e/mailed them at headquarters they said they are working out the bugs it went fine the next day ready to roll.   <m
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

I'm leaving SLC on Sunday and spending the night in LV....just booked a room at the Venetian  $139.00/night

ViperX

Looks like Cathy and I may have to be in SLC on Thursday AM for a meeting, so will go out a day earlier.

Will let you know when I know for sure.

Dan

MoparMan

Quote from: ViperX on May 10, 2010, 08:32:45 AM
Looks like Cathy and I may have to be in SLC on Thursday AM for a meeting, so will go out a day earlier.

Dan

Dan,

If you guys head up a day early and are stopping Vegas and you want to meet up for dinner that night, let me know.

ViperVenom

Jim and Karen are registered and paid for.  Now all we have to do is wait till September!  That should fly bye.  Really looking forward to getting away and having fun with all the Viper people.    =27

DarkSnake

Quote from: ViperX on May 10, 2010, 08:32:45 AM

Dan

If you don't leave early I would like to join your rig caravan
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

fyron

We have our reservations at the Grand America and the Cannery.  We will be leaving from the Palm Springs area so we will be driving the backroads to Vegas and meet everyone at the Cannery on Wednesday.  Then we will caravan to Salt Lake.  We are not sure of our return plans yet.

Thank you Cathy for setting up the rooms at the Cannery.  It looks like a fun place and a great price.

Ron and Patsy

AWSSSSM

Joyce & I will be leaving LA on 9/28 and staying in Vegas that night.  Leaving for Salt Lake City from Vegas mid to late morning on 9/29.  We're planning to leave Salt Lake City on 10/4 with a reverse iteinerary.

If anyone wants to join up in LA on 9/28 or Vegas on 9/29 to caravan just let us know.

Rick & Joyce Hollis

YOMAMBA

We will be driving from San Diego Wensday Sept. 29 with caravan, stay at Cannery Hotel North LV and continue next day to The Grand American Hotel in SLC.  Checking out on Sunday Oct. 3 and driving to LV.  Wondering if anyone else is and if we can join others driving back.  We tentatively booked Cannery Hotel for Sunday Oct. 3 and continuing home to SD on Monday Oct. 4 or maybe go home from SLC to SD?!?!
M & G

ViperVenom

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in.....  PAID IN FULL!   I told my boss he can fire me if I don't get the days off.  Oh yeah, I am the boss   ^8   Karen and I will caravan up to Vegas with everyone.  can not wait.......