VOI 11 - UTAH - Sept 30 - Oct 3

Started by admin, February 02, 2010, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Ben,
I have an open seat in case you don't book a round trip flight.

Banzai Ben

Hey Art,
I was about to ask around if someone wouldn't mind a passenger who will split the gas cost and driving.
If I transport then I'd like to ride with you.
Thanks.
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

NK BREKR

Woohoo!  We can ride in the carpool lane and dust Eddie and Lance  >v

hemotox

No car pool lanes afer leaving the LA Basin.  And definitely not between St. George and Provo, Utah!  There may be some in Vegas?  Stop by Shelby AMerican at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and get me a shirt, XL

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

For anybody looking for a passenger, Albert will be joining us on this trip, so let me know if you have an open seat.

I've planned on having him ride with Drew, but school may interfere, so a back up plan is desirable.

Dan  <2

Bad News

I'll have a seat open starting in Vegas; Pam is flying out of Vegas on an assignment in Chicago, and will fly to VOI Fri.PM to join us.  If he could get to Vegas somehow... maybe someone (even me) could pick him up at the airport Wed.PM and he could catch a ride with me from there.  Paul
'01 Red RT10

Green Mamba

Hey gang, Randy Begin is in. Grand America.

MoparMan

Hemotox - there are carpool lanes on the 15 here in Vegas.

ViperX - same offer as Bad News made. We have two open seats (one in each Viper) from Las Vegas on.

Fast Eddie

Dan

I have an open seat to SLC for Albert one way.  >6  Gladys is flying to SLC and driving back to LA with me let me know.

Eddie >v

DarkSnake

I have an open seat in the truck when I am hauling behind you.
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses. 

We'll keep working on making Drew available but now we have some back ups, which is very helpful.

Dan

fyron

Patsy and Ron have reservations at the Cannery and count us in for the buffet. We will be driving through the Mojave the back way if anyone is interested.

NK BREKR

DEDLY4U

Cheryl and I will be doing dinner at the Cannery.  =19 >q

Nino Valmassoi

Cathy,

Ruth and I are in for dinner at Cannery on Wednesday. 

We will be leaving SLC on Monday and staying at the Cannery Monday night.  Is anyone interested in driving back together?

Nino