VOI 11 - UTAH - Sept 30 - Oct 3

Started by admin, February 02, 2010, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Please add Don and Debbie to the list !
They will join the caravan out on Wed, stay at the Aliante.
They will also be heading back on Sunday and spending the night in Vegas.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

Okay I'm in! Lance talked me into it. I'll be staying at the little america. I'll bring up the rear with Art, Lance and crew in the caravan! My first VOI  >v
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

NK BREKR

Woohoo Hirko!  You can meet up with me and Eddie R and head down to the rendezvous point in Ontario.

ACRBruce

Booked the Grand America but will only be arriving late Thursday and leaving Sunday straight to LA.  Anyone else going Thursday and back on Sunday?

Vinamus

Cathy & Dan,
Melissa & I are booked at the Grand America.
We'll be heading out with the gang from Ontario on Wednesday and staying at the Aliente.
We may follow Lance's leed  wrt the trip home, and leave Sunday, not sure yet.
Dan, give me a call when you get a chance.
Thanks...
Gary
Gary & Melissa

PCH VIPER

If I could swing staying over Sunday night and stopping in Vegas on Mon. I would do it too.
It would be really cool driving from SLC to Vegas with all the other caravans from the other regions.
Plus the fun time in Vegas with all the Vipers just like VOI-9.

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Just some input for your consideration.

As you have heard, there won't be a Viper for 2011.  It's very possible that there won't be a Viper in 2012 and if Viper's are made again, it would likely be 2013 ..... with that in mind, VOI may or may not come around again for a while (we all hope it will).

You many want to consider the opportunity you would be missing (to meet other Viper folks, the Viper caravan from SLC to Vegas, the gathering that evening, etc) if you didn't take the ONE extra day.

I know this will be an expensive event for all of us and we all have to deal with work, but please consider trying to take this extra day off if you can.

Dan

PCH VIPER

I totally agree with Dan on this one.
Check the VCA board.  There will be a HUGE group from all over that will take part in the run from SLC to Vegas on Monday.  It will no doubt be a great time.

I wonder if I can call in sick?

HISSSN1

Eddie plus 1 will join the caravan please add us to the list we will stay Friday night in Vegas on Monday's return I do not know yet.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

ViperX

Quote from: HISSSN1 on February 08, 2010, 03:56:56 PM
Eddie plus 1 will join the caravan please add us to the list we will stay Friday night in Vegas on Monday's return I do not know yet.

Hey Eddie,

Cool that you can make this, you'll like it.

We will be staying WEDNESDAY night in Vegas, FYI.

Dan

HISSSN1

Hi Dan looks like I will be going with Dylan I think it will be a great trip for us  <2 we will be in SLC having the time of our lives with the VCA see ya soon. Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HyperViper

New Member checking in

Dan & Cathy,

My Wife Nora and I will join the cruise to Vegas and stay @the Allante wednesday night and again the following Monday at a location TBD.

We are already booked at the Grand and can't wait. Looking forward to meeting some of you on local events prior to VOI

Cathy, thanks for your help today,

Ron
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

EXHLR8N

Hey Ron -

Welcome to the Club.  What model Viper do you have?  A lot of us go to Cars and Coffee, a weekly Saturday morning gathering of all types of cars at the Mazda (ex Ford) parking lot at the intersection of 5 and 405.  You should be there no later than 7 am to get a parking spot.  They serve Starbucks, donuts, etc.

Great group of people.  Dan and Cathy (and Lance) have done an exceptional job with the Club.  We have lots of track and non-track activities.

If you would like to try the track, there is a wonderful event coming up in Pahrump.  Dan can give you the details.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

NK BREKR

Welcome to the Club Ron. 

Make sure to read the thread entitled "Caravan to VOI 11" for complete caravan details leaving Wednesday, 9/29.

ViperX

Hey Art,

So, what will you be driving to VOI 11?

Dan  <2