DUKE'S HB & POKER RUN - Sunday April 18th

Started by admin, January 27, 2010, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR3xV10

We made it to San Diego this morning after meeting Lance at cars and coffee in Irvine.  I plan to hook up with those driving from San Diego if i can find it.  I am staying on hotel circle, whats the best way to find the stop from here?

admin

Hey Robert,

Get to the 5 fwy and go north.  About 5-miles past the 76 Fwy, will be a commuter rest stop.  Click here for a map.  The group is meeting up at 8AM departing at 8:30AM.

See you tomorrow!
Cathy

JR3xV10

thanks Cathy the map helped alot. I get so confused around here sometimes.  If anyone else that is stopping there in the morning wants to call us my number is 702-348-5133

bucksi

To Cathy:
I was able to arrange it to be at the Poker Run on Apr. 18, 2010; Please include me and grandson Dillon. Sorry about the late notice. See you at Duke's.
Ray Bucci
PS:
We'll try to connect with NK Brekr et AL. at Sherman Way and FWY 405 at 8:20am

NK BREKR

Right on Ray!  Be on the lookout for Irfan, he'll be in a blue&white GTS.  Eddie, Demoes and I will all be in convertible SRT10s

Copperhead Mike

Art,

See you and the rest of the 405 caravan at the Santa Monica exit @ 8:35 am.  <m   Melanie won't be able to make it but I'm bringing my son, Matthew.

Cousin Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

NK BREKR

Right on Cuz Mike!  Look for Joel he'll be in a blue&white GTS, man I sound like a broken record  >r. Who says L.A. doesn't come out to play????

NK BREKR

Big thanks to the whole Everts family, Lance and all others involved in making today an awesome Poker Run.

It was great getting to know new member Demoes, Brett, Ray and Ron.

Lastly big thanks to all the members of the LA caravan, I hope you enjoyed the scenic route.

PCH VIPER

Thank You Dan and Cathy for putting on another great Poker Run !!!
Over 40 vipers, beautiful So Cal weather, awesome food and hanging out with great friends.....
Life is Good !

Here are a handful of pictures from today.   The rest are posted on my site www.kouchicentral.com

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

I'd like to welcome some of the first-timers by saying it was great meeting you and WELCOME !

Welcome and Congratulations newlyweds Laura and Demoe !

Welcome Kevin and Ann

Welcome Steve and Lynda

We also had Nev. residents that are So Cal Club members join us.
Glad you guys could join us and hope you had a safe trip back home.

Welcome Robert and Jeff

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Brett was supposed to be in this picture......but he got lost !

Luckily we found him.......at the Duke's in MALIBU !!

Eddie and  Michelle, we are looking forward to seeing the Poppies !

Mike, Point-by and Gladys

Irfan with his timeless classic

Thank you to all who purchased shirts and helped us reduce our club inventory !!

redtanrt10

Dan and Cathy,

Many thanks for another great event!!!!

Lance,

Great pictures as always!!!

It was good to see a number of new folks and they brought some very great looking vipers there!!!

Mike

PCH VIPER

I agree Mike.....But you have a sweet pair too !