DUKE'S HB & POKER RUN - Sunday April 18th

Started by admin, January 27, 2010, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badman

Steve and Lynda Badum will be there. Looking forward to it. Thanks. Badman

DEDLY4U

Lance,

Tateshi may not make it because his son Yoshi has started high school this April and he doesn't want him to miss any time.  Tateshi did say he may try to come himself but was not sure.  We do have a very good Okonomiyaki restaurant in our area.  The specialize in the Osaka and Hiroshima styles.  You can cook it yourself or have them cook it.  Let us know if you and Lori would like to go sometime.

Mike 

DarkSnake

Can't make this one, Going to Long Beach Grand Prix. Next time... <B
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

OriginalRoot

Quote from: NK BREKR on April 13, 2010, 07:26:47 AM
Okay folks,   a meet point has been established for the Santa Clarita/San Fernando Valley Vipers we'll be cruising up the 405:

Eddie R, Demoe and Art will be meeting at Denny's off of Roxford on the I-5 in Sylmar at 8 am departing.  Please let us know who else would like to join.

Irfan, Ben, Mike and Cheryl maybe we can pick you guys up at some entrance to the 405?  Let me know.

Hey Guys, Joel & Madona would like to join up with you on on your journey south !  I can be at the Santa Monica Blvd exit off the 405 at 8:15, It's an E-Z OFF and ON   <L  joel

NK BREKR

Hey Joel,

Sounds good, I would say shoot for 8:30.  We're picking up Irfan off of Sherman Way at 8:20, easy off and on there, we should be at the Santa Monica exit by 8:35.

OriginalRoot

Yeah Baby !  8:35 it is,  There is a gas station at the bottom of the ramp on the right, Before you cross Santa Monica Blvd
I'll be there,    just stay in the center lane & get right back on the 405 So, I'll follow you on,    Sound Good ?

O>   Joel & Madona

NK BREKR

Music to my ears Joel, wish Doc could make this run, we'll have to get a copy of his 2011 calendar to avoid scheduling conflicts.

PCH VIPER

Please add Tom and Shawn to the list !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa will be unable to attend.

Gotta go to Texas for a business meeting.

Ya'all have a good time.

P.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Super Villain

I'll be there and I will be bringing my buddy Anthony.

I just picked up the car from Ross Murray at Exoticraft.  Ross is a really great guy and knows his stuff from engineering to fabrication to suspension!

Installed poly sway bar bushings
Installed adjustable end links front and rear (took pre-load off sway bars)
Corner Weight
Alignment
Installed 500 lbs front springs hypercoil
Check and Adjusted rebound dampeners

I thought I wouldn't notice the difference unless I was at the track, but man the car feels great!  The bouncy-ness I use to get on the freeway at steady speed is gone!  Car feels very pointy and crisp.  Can't wait to try her out at Willow Springs again in June!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

NK BREKR

Yo Anhtuan!  You want to join the caravan?  Tell us off ramp off the 405 works for you and I'll give you a call once we're on our way.

Super Villain

Hey Art,

Yes sign me up for the caravan.

How about the Burger King at the Crenshaw exit off the 405.  Its across the McDonalds we met at last time before the March Madness Run.  I can be there by 8:30am  Then its about 30-40 mins to Dukes.  When you exit off the 405 on to Crenshaw, just make a left.  Go under the 405 bridge and Burger King is to the left.  Easy in and then loop around back out on Crenshaw and back to the 405 South.

Map:
http://tinyurl.com/burgerking-crenshaw-exit

Let me know if this works! 
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

Please add Jeffery and Robert from Nev to the list !!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Super Villain

My buddy Anthony will attending as well...so its Anhtuan +1.

thanks!

admin

>10 "Bring a bottle of water or two - we get thirsty while at the park."