So Cal Viper Club Website on Steroids!

Started by 1HOTACR, January 21, 2010, 06:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

The Website change is amazing!  I have watched as many of our club members the evolution of the site since Monday.

This is not a Swan song but a re-birth to our club.  A new decade and a fresh start for all of us.  Change is good.

I personally feel 2010 is a year to look back and reflect over the last decade.  Now that I have gotten that off my chest.  "THE SO CAL VIPER CLUB IS GOING TO ROCK" this year.  I am asking all the So Cal members to get involved and make OUR club the best in the  Viper nation........

So which one of our in house Physicians wrote the Prescription for the Enhancements?

Grease Lighting........................ ^2

B T W  thanks Albert!

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

You are so right Grease Lightning !
All the members of the So Cal Club owe a huge thanks to our very own Albert for taking on this huge task of updating our website !
Albert has literally grown up with the SoCal Viper Club and has seen many changes along the way.  At the same time we have had the pleasure of seeing him grow up and change as well.  I / we applaud all that you have accomplished and look forward to seeing you succeed in all your current and future endeavors.
Your website design is awesome and for anyone who wants to have a website, check Albert out.   He did one of our member's website and it has already started generating revenue for her. www.gotcoolhair.com

Thanks Albert !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

AlbertFattal

No Problem! I love helping out the Club, and thank you for the recognition, it felt good :D

I still have a few more things to complete, but overall, its going by smooth and the benefits to the club will be a huge step forward.

Hey lance, I need to get you access to upload your pics on the new gallery :D

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

NK BREKR