1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Mr. Fangs

Teresa and I will be there.

Going to bring something different this time...A Viper! <L >j >j <L

Paul
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Speedtactics

Lance I'm thinking of heading down to this event. It's a long haul for me, Can we meet up near you some were and caravan down?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

BolsOut

Quote from: hemotox on January 16, 2010, 05:14:27 PM
Here we go again, another year of conflicting dates, will be in Honolulu giving a course to the  Hawaiian Residents and nurses.  Never fails, I miss every run.

Hey HEMO, I'm in the same boat, 'cept I just dont get weekends off anymore. I transferred to Oceanside, and the senior guys at work take all the weekends. Its great if youre not concerned about a social life or ever seeing your family.
=16

PCH VIPER

Quote from: speedtactics on January 28, 2010, 09:59:20 PM
Lance I'm thinking of heading down to this event. It's a long haul for me, Can we meet up near you some were and caravan down?

Hey Hirko,
I'm sure the OC guys will be at the Starbucks in Irvine off Shady Canyon.
You can also hook up with Steph and my Cuz Mike (hopefully he can make it) and cruise down together.
See you in Irvine !

L
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

We'll be at Starbucks, weather permitting - hope for Sunshine....

Dan

DEDLY4U

Cheryl and I won't be making this one, my car has been at DC since the beginning of Thanksgiving week. ^11

Mike

Bad News

=15   Only torrential rains will keep us from this run!  Paul & Pam
'01 Red RT10

ViperX

Hey Mike,

At the risk of getting into trouble, what's going on with your car????

Dan

DEDLY4U

Hi Dan,

The Racelogic unit I purchased from Woodhouse and had Dan install has not worked since day one. Dan has been great at dealing with Woodhouse and Racelogic and he has spent an ungodly amount of time working on the unit in trying to resolve the issue. Dan has sent logs and video showing the system failing.  Mark at Woodhouse was happy he made the sale and now appears to be hoping I go away.  I wrote to him once and he told me to direct all my questions to Dan.  I suggested several times that they pull the entire unit out and replace it.  That is something they keep pushing back on.  Needless to say they don't think its a problem if I'm without a car for months on end. Since Woodhouse is the only Racelogic distributor in the US, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I really think Woodhouse should take a stand and make Racelogic step up and do the right thing.  I also think they should make Racelogic compensate Dan for the time he spent trying to fix this unit because he has lost a lot of money on this deal.  All Woodhouse did was pass the buck to Dan.  My next step is to contact Bob Woodhouse to see if he can do anything.  Right now I would not recommend Woodhouse for floor mats!  If I appear pissed it's because I am.

Mike

hemotox

Hey guys, I did the Mt. Palomar run today with about 8 Southern California Mini Maniac enthusiasts.  These guys take corners like you wouldn't believe!  Anyway, here is the scoop.  Run was awesome, not much traffic.  There is snow, although not much, but tends to melt and run across the road at multiple spots during the day.  No ice, tons of dust and rocks from the recent rains.  My mini is covered in dust and being a black paint job, looks like I have been through a storm.  Back side of Palomar is in great shape.  A few run off areas of water but nothing big.  Would suggest a photo op at the Lake Henshaw Vista.  Great place.  We took the Mesa Grande Indian Reservation run also, which is slightly east of the junction of the Pala Road 76, and the back side of Mt Palomar.  In general the roads are in great shape, quite dusty from the recent storms, but that is just a car wash when you get home.  If you follow real close on MT. Palomar, you may find yourself getting a few rocks thrown at you from the car ahead.  Hope you all have as much fun as I did today.  Went to Julian, the town was packed, have never seen so many tourists.  Did, however, buy 4 pies!

Would recommend that you not detail your car too much for the start of the Polar Bear Run.  It will need one after you get home, unless you enjoy detailng!  Suppose to rain Wednesday and Thursday, but I think this is more in the LA area.  If it rains at Mt Palomar, that means most likely snow on top.  Wonder how vipers are on snow and ice????   =27

I can't make the run this Saturday, will be in Honolulu at a meeting.  Hope you have a great time.  400 miles today!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

OriginalRoot

Vinamus

Hi gang,
Melissa & I are looking forward to this run, the Vinamus one hasn't been out yet this year!!!
Even though it won't be quit the same without the OGO.
See ya at Starbucks.
Gary & Melissa

ticketmered

Hey gang,

There is rain in the forecast, is this event on rain or shine?