Mopars at the Strip

Started by PCH VIPER, February 15, 2010, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I know the Club is not heading out this year....but was wondering if any one besides Hugh and Rick were thinking of going out.

http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2007/home.shtml

Hugh made the Sweet 16 last year and I know he would love to win it this year.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

SR 27

black beauty

>v  Hey Lance!

Dave & I are thinking about going, also Tom Gorny & his son said they were going-Marko, the pres. of the Nevada club, also wants us to come over & hang out with them.  We could all caravan over there together.  I spoke to Marko, & he's invited us to stay at their tent(while at the drags), & he also wanted me to post his cell # if anyone has questions.  702-528-1414.  The Aliante is the closest to the track, so we'll probably stay there if we go.    <2

AWSSSSM

Folks,

Joyce and I are driving up to Vegas early Thursday a.m.  Hope to go through tech Thursday afternoon and run most of Friday & Saturday (Viper Class and Stick Class).  Plan to be hanging out around Marko's tent.  Hope to see ya' there.

Rick & Joyce Hollis

MoparMan

I haven't raced at Mopars At The Strip in a couple of years, but be aware that the lines to get in when the gates open on Thursday can be pretty long. You might be better off going over a couple of hours after the gates open on Thursday (tech will be open into the evening) or just go Friday morning and get through tech then.