CARAVAN to VOI 11

Started by NK BREKR, January 12, 2010, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Quote from: HISSSN1 on July 08, 2010, 05:42:04 PM
Lance what are you driving to VOI 11 the ACR ?

Most likely yes.  I've driven it on 4 hour plus drives twice now and I have been real comfortable doing so.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Ted

If the transport prices get low enough we might be in!

We would probably then caravan with our support vehicle!

Outspeed

Quote from: ViperX on July 06, 2010, 05:09:29 PM
Think I may make the same wager with "The Rookie" in his 750 hp GTS.

Dan

Let the wagers begin for the venues at VOI ,

AUTO-X:
I will try and compete against the world famous ACR, set-up to perfection by El Presidente himself, with my humble GTS. >1   The battle should be even keeled with Dan's Huge Hoosiers against my Terrific Toyos. The only question is, can I out drive Dan in the Moton-prepped ACR Machine with my glorious 14 year-old stock suspension? With a few pointers from Fast Eddie, I think there is a chance...

KARTING:
Competing against the fiddle-making Flyin-Hawaiian as well as the criminally insane kart-monster, Banzai Ben. Just so everyone knows, it has been rumored that our very own Banzai Ben taught Lewis Hamilton, current championship leader in Formula 1, a thing or two about karting. Additionally, the Everts "Double-D Duo" of Dan and Drew should not be discounted and will pose formidable opponents as we all have witnessed their rabbit-like reflexes at the car control clinic. How many tricks can one pull out of their hat in a given weekend? Hopefully more than one!

So what's the going wager...triple scoop of ice cream in a chocolate-dipped sprinkled cone with unlimited toppings? MMM, sounds good to me...

Who else wants in for this high-stakes, high-octane challenge?

NK BREKR

Hey Justin,

Since it would be unwise for me to take on any wagers given my big weight disadvantage, how about I appoint myself your manager and share in the spoils?  >v

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on July 09, 2010, 01:37:48 PM
Hey Justin,

Since it would be unwise for me to take on any wagers given my big weight disadvantage, how about I appoint myself your manager and share in the spoils?  >v

C'mon now....how can you NOT want to compete for ICE CREAM    >p

We can compete to see who takes out the most cones  (orange cones, not ice cream cones).
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Outspeed

Given Art's affinity for Orange AND experiencing first hand his ability to spin the car seemingly at will, I put him as the likely recipient of the cone killer award! Don't let the club down Art...seek and destroy every cone you see!

ViperX

Ice Cream sounds good to me - but I'll want mine in a bowl "Rookie"!

I'll try to cut a deal with Drew so that if I block for him (Art and I are both good at this, maybe I'll cut Art in too), and he wins, he shares the spoils.

Also, with Ben's new "lighter" body, he could be the "sleeper" in our group.  Watch out Flyin' Hawaiian .....

Dan  <2

NK BREKR

Hey Rookie,

You know you enjoyed the ride with me as we slid towards the light pole and how I managed to stop with enough room for you to safely open the door and make a b-line for the nearest restroom to change your underwear, good times.

Dan,
I'm all ears.  We have to formulate a strategy to deal with the Flyin' Hawaiian and Fast Eddie too!

ViperX

Hey Art,

Maybe we can get Bruce to join us so that we can be "three wide"!

Dan

kenalker

Lena and I would like to meet up with everyone in Victorville or Barstow (or anywhere along there).  We are coming in from Santa Barbara via Santa Clarita then Pearblossom.  I'm hoping we can get going early enough to catch up with you.  I'll probably just call someone when we get to Victorville and see where you all are and where you might be stopping next.  In any event, count us in the caravan!

kenalker

Anyone driving back Monday?  I haven't seen much posted regarding the return trip.  Should we start another thread for that?

Also, Lena needs to fly back Sunday night or Monday morning.  Anyone else (or your significant other) flying?  If so, what airline and flight are you on?

ViperX

Hey Ken,

Cathy and I will likely be leaving SLC on Monday morning, spending Monday night in LV, returning home Tuesday.

If we have time Tuesday morning, we might stop by the Shelby Museum.

Dan

DarkSnake

Quote from: ViperX on July 12, 2010, 04:48:17 PM
Hey Art,

Maybe we can get Bruce to join us so that we can be "three wide"!

Dan

I will join you and we can make it 4 wide. I am pulling a trailer so the viper caravan is out for me. Let me know what the plan is, and I will be there.

Juan
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

Nino Valmassoi

Art,

Please add Nino and Ruth to the list.  Just to relive some old memories, we are taking the 94.  I hope we can keep up.

THANKS, Nino

NK BREKR

Hey Nino,

I'm sure Thee 94 will have no problem keeping up. 

Juan,
We will have to formulate a plan of attack on the kart track and then execute.  We'll talk more at VOI  >m