CARAVAN to VOI 11

Started by NK BREKR, January 12, 2010, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEDLY4U

So when do we make our hotel reservations?

Mike & Cheryl

=28

HISSSN1

Booked our room last week Host hotel:
The Grand America (Reservations:800-437-5288)
Premier Room (King or Double) - $179 per night (normally $329):  Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

ViperX

Quote from: DEDLY4U on March 12, 2010, 08:21:48 PM
So when do we make our hotel reservations?

Mike & Cheryl

=28

I'd make them ASAP.

Dan

HyperViper

What about reservations at the Alliante? Do we have a special room rate etc?

What about the return trip, have we selected a hotel?
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

ViperVenom

Just booked Grand America for Jim and Karen.  Planning on going with the gang on Wed to Vegas.  Need more info on Aliante Hotel.

PCH VIPER

Check the FIRST post.
Cathy tried HARD to get us decent rates at the Aliante....but they were very un-cooperative.  So she was able to get us a great rate at the Cannery hotel.  Details are in the first post.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperVenom

we're staying at Paris in Vegas on Wednesday, had free room.  Coming back from VOI on Sunday due to that glorious thing that pays the bills called WORK.

PCH VIPER

I'm leaving SLC on Sunday and spending the night in LV....just booked a room at the Venetian  $139.00/night
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

DarkSnake

Quote from: ViperX on January 13, 2010, 09:47:57 AM
Agree,

"Caranvaning" is always more fun.  Just watching a bunch of Viper driving along any road is fun.

Unfortunately, I'll be towing, which is more comfortable, but not more fun.  Perhaps there will be a few more folks towing this time and we can "caravan" too.

If this works for the group, we can all plan to meet up at the Outlet Mall just before Barstow, regardless of where we all start.

Dan

I also will be towing, maybe we can get together and pull our trailers in a caravan, are there any others that are towing?

Juan
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

ViperX

Juan,

I'll be towing but may have to go out a day earlier.

Mike Buckingham and Kobi will be towing.

There will likely be a few others.

Dan

DarkSnake

Quote from: ViperX on January 13, 2010, 09:47:57 AM
Agree,

"Caranvaning" is always more fun.  Just watching a bunch of Viper driving along any road is fun.

Unfortunately, I'll be towing, which is more comfortable, but not more fun.  Perhaps there will be a few more folks towing this time and we can "caravan" too.

If this works for the group, we can all plan to meet up at the Outlet Mall just before Barstow, regardless of where we all start.

Dan

Dan,

I would like to join you, I will be towing this time. Please let me know what your plans are, I was thinking of going out on Wednesday for Las Vegas (early) then leaving to SLC on Thursday AM. I thought I saw somewhere that you had to leave earlier... Let me know what the story is... >g
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

YOMAMBA

Add both of us to the caravan from SD to North LV on Sept. 29.  Is there a caravan going back on Sunday Oct. 3 from SLC to Las Vegas or even SLC back home to  SD
M & G

NK BREKR

Yo YOMAMBA,

Care to share some names with us, that way we don't accidentally call you MGD  ^8

NK BREKR

Hey folks!  Remember to post here if you're planning to leave for VOI11 on Wednesday, 9/29.  We have 16 Vipers heading out so far, let's get at least 20 in the caravan, the more the merrier! >r

AceFang

I will be leaving SLC on Sunday after all the events.  I stayed in Mesquite a few years ago and I am thinking about doing that on the way back home.  From SLC to Las Vegas is 425 miles, 6hours 36min.  SLC to Mesquite:  340 miles, 5:18. 

I am thinking that I will be tired after the Sunday events and would rather drive less that evening.  I have checked Hotwire and there is a 3-star hotel in Mesquite for $41 per night.  Anybody else interested in carvaning on Sunday after the events to Mesquite?

I need to leave early on Monday since I teach a class at Santa Ana College at 7pm on Monday nights.
John Bennett