CARAVAN to VOI 11

Started by NK BREKR, January 12, 2010, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMan

Quote from: NK BREKR on June 11, 2010, 10:15:23 PM
Hey folks!  Remember to post here if you're planning to leave for VOI11 on Wednesday, 9/29.  We have 16 Vipers heading out so far, let's get at least 20 in the caravan, the more the merrier! >r

Hey Art, we're not on the list on the first page but we'll be meet you guys at the Alliante on Thursday morning to head up to SLC. BTW: we'll have both Vipers with us.

NK BREKR

I'll put you and Kiki down. As an FYI, the hotel has changed to The Cannery where they host Mopars At The Strip.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on July 01, 2010, 10:59:32 PM
I'll put you and Kiki down. As an FYI, the hotel has changed to The Cannery where they host Mopars At The Strip.

I sure hope Marcella doesn't get mad that he's bringing Kiki  >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Nah,  =27 she's cool with it Lance, Matt will tell you.

Pam

We'd like to join the caravan hooking up near Ontario off I-15 (from Vista) on Wednesday morning.  Also, we'd like to work it out where those who are down in the San Diego region meet up at the Park & Ride off I-15 and Hwy 76.  We'll have to establish a time to be there and to leave so we can hook up with the group gathering up there near Ontario/I-15.  Anybody interested?  I'll figure a time out to meet up here off 76 and get it posted.  Oh, and rumor has it that the Aliente may be out of business by September so it's great that Cathy found the Cannery for us!  Pam & Paul >v
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

MoparMan

Quote from: NK BREKR on July 02, 2010, 08:03:20 AM
Nah,  =27 she's cool with it Lance, Matt will tell you.

Yeah, I 'm bringing them both - no complaints from either!

I forgot that the hotel changed. We'll all meet you there.

NK BREKR

Told you Lance, that's why Matt is bringing both Vipers and afterall we are headed to Utah. 

Pam and Paul, 
So far there are 2 Vipers coming from SD:
Ron and Nora
M&G - don't know their names

We have have to shake the tree down there because so far there is little representation from the SD crew.  Where's Race Yellow Richard, Swiss Power, SD Viper & Sarafina, Mr. Fangs, etc???

PCH VIPER

>m
I could bring 2 Vipers too.......but something tells me it would get REALLY expensive having 2  women =28

I think I'll stick with one wife and 2 Vipers  >v

MoparMan

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 02, 2010, 09:36:40 PM
>m
I could bring 2 Vipers too.......but something tells me it would get REALLY expensive having 2  women =28

It does get expensive, even when they're actually just one!

ViperX

If it all works out, I'll be bringing two Vipers too, but only one woman.  Like somebody said, can't afford two women!

I'll trailer one and Kid Viper (Drew) will be driving my GTS ..... look out Lance, Drew says he's going to whoop you in the Auto X due to penalty points (can't stop in the box!, etc).

Albert may be Drew's passenger.

Dan

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on July 06, 2010, 09:22:09 AM
If it all works out, I'll be bringing two Vipers too, but only one woman.  Like somebody said, can't afford two women!

I'll trailer one and Kid Viper (Drew) will be driving my GTS ..... look out Lance, Drew says he's going to whoop you in the Auto X due to penalty points (can't stop in the box!, etc).

Albert may be Drew's passenger.

Dan

Sounds like we may have a little wager coming on !   I'm thinking ICE CREAM   >p

Pam

THE SAN DIEGO AREA GROUP  ^2  will meet at our usual PARK & RIDE OFF OF I-15 & HWY 76 AT 9AM AND WILL LEAVE PROMPTLY AT 9:15AM in order to hook up with the group forming at the Chevron on Foothilll Blvd.  If you need gas, please arrive earlier than 9 so you have time to get it and join the group so we can leave on time.  Those of you who live North of the Park & Ride, (like Temecula) contact me so we can get a time & place off the I-15 for you to be waiting to join us as we drive on up the highway.  This is going to be a REALLY FUN RIDE!  -  Pam 
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

ViperX

Think I may make the same wager with "The Rookie" in his 750 hp GTS.

Dan

PCH VIPER

You're on ! 
Will you not compete in the Auto - X ?

Next up....wagering on the Kart track   >v

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 02, 2010, 09:36:40 PM
>m

Lance what are you driving to VOI 11 the ACR ?
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye