CARAVAN to VOI 11

Started by NK BREKR, January 12, 2010, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Where are you coming from Dave?

Scottp

Dan - I still like the trailer idea, the ACRX would be a rather bumpy ride back, plus there wouldn't be anywhere for Diane to sit?

Lance - if the factory pulls the same stunt as they did on you (delayed delivery) - that might be the case! =17

ScottP

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Newport Viper on January 13, 2010, 10:32:18 PM
I'm in BUT, if I am going to Vegas I will be staying on the strip.......

High Roller !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kadeuces

Quote from: ViperX on January 13, 2010, 09:47:57 AM
Agree,

"Caranvaning" is always more fun.  Just watching a bunch of Viper driving along any road is fun.

Unfortunately, I'll be towing, which is more comfortable, but not more fun.  Perhaps there will be a few more folks towing this time and we can "caravan" too.

If this works for the group, we can all plan to meet up at the Outlet Mall just before Barstow, regardless of where we all start.

Dan

I'll be caravanning with you Dan.  Looking at the topography of the land from here to Utah, and assuming I havent bought a truck yet, I think the escalade can make it.  Its mostly flat.

ViperX

Hey Kobi,

The Escalade should do OK if all is well with it mechanically.  We'll take it easy up Baker Grade into Vegas and up the grade going north out of Vegas.

Just make sure to get the Escalade serviced before your head out.  Oil and filter, cooling system (check the T-stat), trans fluid, check the tires, etc.

Dan

NK BREKR

Hey Lance,

For once we'll be able to beat up on Viper X and Kadeuces on the drive up to SLC, slow pokes better get out of the way too! >w

PCH VIPER

Maybe we should have Fast Eddie give them some Point By instruction !
>w

NK BREKR

Fast Eddie's got a Phd in "The Art of the Point-by", I'll post a picture of him giving a class on the intricacies of the point-by in an Ariel Atom. >w

ViperX

Hey Kobi,

Sounds like we should get out early and run side by side from  Barstow to Vegas and then Vegas to SLC!

PCH VIPER

Yo Art,
I guess we'll have to run side by side at MMP !   
They may start out in front....but they'll eventually end up behind us   >l

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

NK BREKR

Yo Dan,

Would you please flag this thread as a sticky. >s

BTW, I don't see a certain SSG with silver stripes signed up yet???? >m

Where are the Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley folks?  >m >1

1HOTACR

"TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS AND WORKING OVERTIME " 1000 OAKS HAS GONE UNDERGROUND

(Cant speak for the SEEmi Valley folks..................)

<7
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Kadeuces

Quote from: ViperX on January 14, 2010, 06:38:30 PM
Hey Kobi,

Sounds like we should get out early and run side by side from  Barstow to Vegas and then Vegas to SLC!

Sounds like a good plan Dan...