VOI 11 In Salt Lake

Started by redtanrt10, December 12, 2009, 05:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEDLY4U

Cheryl and I will make this one.  We have never been to a VOI so we are looking forward to it.  We agree, Vegas  =28 is a must.

ViperX

Hey Mike,

Glad you two can make this one, you will enjoy it.

I'll be "trailering" my car as usual - just a thought for those of you without a trailer but with a truck or SUV.  You may want to rent a car trailer and tow your car to SLC.

I've talked to a few guys about this and it's a much more comfortable 10 + hour ride.

Dan

NK BREKR

Woohoo Mike and Cheryl are in >r.  Need a commitment from Banzai Ben, hint, hint.

Dan trailering would be more comfortable, but it won't be faster  >v. Besides we're going to make a stop in Vegas so Lance, Wingman, Gunner and I can make some money at the tables.  Vegas to SLC was a bit under/over  400 miles, which according to Mapquest should take about 6 hours, but that sounds like a bet to me  >m

Radical Guy

I'm in!  Sounds awesome! >g
2004 SRT-10

1HOTACR

We're in also and looking forward to it!!!   <L   <9
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ACRBruce

Happy New Year Gang,
Count Susanna and I in also.  Vegas and MMP sounds like super fan.  Looking forward to having tons of fun with all of you...

MoparMan

Quote from: NK BREKR on December 30, 2009, 07:22:51 PM
Woohoo Mike and Cheryl are in >r.  Need a commitment from Banzai Ben, hint, hint.

Dan trailering would be more comfortable, but it won't be faster  >v. Besides we're going to make a stop in Vegas so Lance, Wingman, Gunner and I can make some money at the tables.  Vegas to SLC was a bit under/over  400 miles, which according to Mapquest should take about 6 hours, but that sounds like a bet to me  >m

Vegas to SLC doesn't take 6 hours.

Bring your radar detector...

ViperX

Hey Art,

Yes, it' slower trailering.

Mopar Man,

It'll probably take me six hours pulling the trailer, but the cruise, large comfortable seat, lack of rock chips (in my trailered Viper), having a spare set of tires, plenty of clothes for Cathy and I, and room to carry home the goodie bags, will be worth it.

Let't try and hook up in Vegas.

Dan

MoparMan

Dan,

We're thinking about bringing both Vipers. Do you have a feel for how the pricing's going to be set up for this VOI?

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Cathy and I will be attending the leadership meeting in Phoenix January 22 & 23.

We'll share VOI 11 details with you when we get back.

I'd guess pricing will be about like last time, i.e. about 8 - $900 per attendee which normally includes almost everything, room??, parking, bus transportation, most meals, track fees, goodie bags, etc.

Cathy is thinking about driving our white VOI9 coupe - we'll see how that turns out.  I'll be trailering my ACR.

Dan

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on January 05, 2010, 10:15:10 AM
I'd guess pricing will be about like last time, i.e. about 8 - $900 per attendee which normally includes almost everything, room, parking, bus transportation, most meals, track fees, goodie bags, etc.

Cathy is thinking about driving our white VOI9 coupe - we'll see how that turns out.  I'll be trailering my ACR.

I think you have a typo...  Room is not likely to be included.

If Cathy drives the VOI9 car up, who is going to drive your VOI-10 car back ?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 05, 2010, 10:42:29 AM
I think you have a typo...  Room is not likely to be included.

If Cathy drives the VOI9 car up, who is going to drive your VOI-10 car back ?

Now, I think you have a typo, who will be driving back the VOI-11 car,  >w

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the track time, since Viper Days will also be there.

ViperX

Hey Lance,

You are likely correct on the rooms (I added a question mark).  Will have to see.  Since I don't actually pay for this stuff (you know how that goes, I earn it, Cathy spends it - normally at my request!), I don't always have all of the details.

I do think it's VOI 11 though ..... thanks Art!

We are both too busy!!!

On the track / NARRA portion, there is likely some deal being brokered between the VCA and NARRA.

Dan

Kadeuces

Angelica & I are in heading up with the comfy  trailer turtles.