Main Menu

New ACR X track car

Started by ViperX, December 10, 2009, 01:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCal Rebell

Quote from: Deadhead on December 12, 2009, 03:54:53 PM

On another exciting note, I have met with Club Spring Mountain and have the weekend of April 16-17 all set for the Sidewinders!  Dan and I discussed making the event easier to enjoy and we thought the Sidewinders would appreciate a conti breakfast and a nice lunch at the track.  The Club has agreed, so we will get full track use, the breakfast and lunch for $100 per day.   Since it is a Radical Race Weekend, both the 2.7 and 3.1 configs will be ours to enjoy!  The new condo garages are fully framed and sheeted so when the Sidewinders arrive, they will most likely be finished.  Hopefully more wives will come up and enjoy the fabulous amenities! 

Michael von Quilich
"Deadhead"

Did you guys speak to John Morris the owner of Spring Mountain? He used to be a big fan of Viperdays until he got his Radical(s). I instructed him back is '02/'03 at Viperdays, he's a really nice guy and may throw ya some perks at the event.

ViperX

Quote from: SoCal Rebell on December 30, 2009, 10:35:53 AM
Did you guys speak to John Morris the owner of Spring Mountain? He used to be a big fan of Viperdays until he got his Radical(s). I instructed him back is '02/'03 at Viperdays, he's a really nice guy and may throw ya some perks at the event.

Hey Ron,

Yeah, we set this up through John last time and this time too.

John is a good guy.

You coming out to play?

Dan

Sundiego

Congratulations Michael And Virginia! Between your amazing garage, and your racing commitment with the ACR-X you show incurable addiction! It is wonderful to see people so nice living their dreams.

David Andrews