SPRING MOUNTAIN Motorsports Ranch - June 5 & 6

Started by ViperX, December 01, 2009, 10:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtanrt10

Loooking forward to seeing everyone!

I see you guys will stop in Barstow around 11:30

Trailering  for the first time, not sure of my ETA??

Lance, I'll touch base on the cell

Mike

ViperX

Hey Mike,

You'll be fine.  If I were you, I'd plan to leave you place about 8:30 AM ish and take it easy.  You should make the meeting place by 11:00 if traffic isn't too tough.  You can go over the toll road if the 5 Fwy is backed up - that's how we'll be going.

Did you ever get that front splitter extension trimmed?

Dan

Carlos,

I emailed the guys at Stoptech and advised them that the flared end of the line leaked.  I'm sure they'll send you another line - they just wanted to know the "lot" or "batch" number that had issues.

Dan

ticketmered

Dan,

Thanks for that, I will wait for a reply from them.  See you tomorrow.

redtanrt10

Dan,

They built a set up where the straps go over the tires front and rear, you'll have to take a look and tell me.  Next step is to build some custom ramps and I also think I want to add a winch.

They were impressed how light the trailer is and how well the van pulls it.  On the maiden voyage last night from Fountain Valley to home all went well.

I know I'll be asking you alot of questions, and, assistance unloading and loading.

thanks!

Mike

DarkSnake

Sorry,

I had a back injury that will not allow me to make the track event.

Cathy,let me know what I owe you for items I committed to...

I don't have your number so I couldn't call you to confirm I wasn't going....
=17
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

admin

Hey Crazy Cuban,

Sorry you couldn't make it. While it was hot, it was still a lot of fun. Pictures will be hitting the website soon.

Put October 23-24 on your calendar for Viper Days / NARRA at Spring Mtn. It will be a blast. Further details to follow.

PCH VIPER

Thank you Michael / Virginia and Dan / Cathy  for a great weekend !!!

Yes pictures will be up in the next day or two.

I managed to shoot 1349 pictures in 3 days !    >u
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

redtanrt10

Great Weekend, Great Event!!!

Michael and Virginia, thanks for all your hospitality.

Thanks to Dan and Cathy for all their great efforts.

Lance, looking forward to the pictures, never got my camera out.

As an FYI., I left about 1:45 Sunday, the temperature on the desert floor before Baker was mostly 111-113 and reached 115. My thermometer stayed at 109 from Baker to Barstow, traffic was terrible and in my first 3 hours on the road I averaged 46 mph, including 60 plus mph from the track to Baker.

June gloom never broke in Dana Point, high temperature for the day was 75 degrees.

Too tired to eat last night, but did have a candy bar and some chips on the way, so I just drank some wine and ate some cheese.  Weighed myself this morning, lost 3 lbs since Friday am.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Mike

ticketmered

The Penningstons; Chris and Scott, and myself left right before 8:00 and didn not get much traffic, in fact we were able to do some "spirited" driving on the 15. I was home by 11:00 in time for breakfast.

New brakes performed very well, I feel I improved from last year but that 3.1 track is still a tough one to master.

Had a blast hanging out with everyone.  As always, thanks to Michael and Virginina for their hospitality.  Hope to see you guys soon.

PCH VIPER

Hey Carlos,
When the replacement line comes in, give me a shout and I'll help you put it in and make sure all is good.

We left shortly after lunch and made it home in less than 5 hours.  If I knew the Lakers were gonna lose, I would have stayed at the track for a couple more sessions !

Talk to you soon

admin

Here's a preview of the weekend - can't wait to see Lance and Scott's pictures  >u

...and yes, the pool is at the racetrack!

ticketmered

Lance,

Thanks, I will do that.  I felt the same way about the Lakers, but getting home early gave me a chance to catch up on my rest.  Had a blast, looking forward to Viper Days.

PCH VIPER

OK OK Pictures are up on my website www.kouchicentral.com

Here are some of them from Friday...

Barstow stop

Trailer guys

Beautiful scenery

The Garage Mahal

The feast

PCH VIPER

Saturday pics

Father Son pic

finished the day with a great meal at Tommasino's

PCH VIPER

Sunday pics....

NHP looking for Illegal Passers.......Run Eddie Run !

Time to go clean 600 miles of road grime off the car !

Again, the pictures are up on my website www.kouchicentral.com
THANK YOU SoCal Viper Club for another GREAT turnout and event !!!