1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

DavidSB

Last year's event was maybe the best track weekend I've ever been to and so I'll be there. We should have good weather in early June. Thanks again to Michael, Virginia, Dan, Cathy and everyone else who helped to put this one on.
David
"Dusty"

ViperX

Hey Ben,

Michael tells me that it can get warm at that time of the year 80's to 90's during the heat of the day, likely in the 50's to 60's in the morning.  We'll plan to be at the track at 7:00 AM and be done driving by 3:00 PM. 

Then, we can all jump in the club pool and have swimming races!

Dan  <2

Radical Guy

2004 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

I already made reservations at the Ranch, I mean the Nugget .
They have rooms blocked out for our group.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

EXHLR8N

I just made reservations at the Nuggett, the group rate is $59 for Kind non-smoking.  Need to ask for the SoCal Viper Club.  It took a few minutes to look it up.  Tele no. (775) 751-6500.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

ACRBruce

Quote from: PCH VIPER on February 04, 2010, 08:23:03 PM
I already made reservations at the Ranch, I mean the Nugget .
They have rooms blocked out for our group.

The Snake Ranch???  Count me in for Friday dinner and Saturday track event.  Not Sunday though.

Brusssssssssss

Banzai Ben

I'm in and reserved at the Nugget too.
Thanks Bruce C. for the hotel info.
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

kenalker

Are fire suits truly going to be required this time, and if so, does anyone have any suggestions where to find one for a reasonable price?  I only have time to run the car 2-3 times per year, so I don't want to spend a fortune.  Plus, Lena is coming with me this time so we'll need two!  (Which means I need to find another helmet too).

We don't have any stores in Santa Barbara that cater toward this hobby so I will probably have to head down to Ventura, Oxnard, or Camarillo.  Perhaps online is the best these days?

Anyone have anything used for sale?

Thanx!
Ken

ticketmered

Ken,

I got a killer deal on a single layer fire suit at Simpson Racing in Harbor City.  Its a ways for you but may be worth it. I would not purchase online since as with a helmet, you should try on the suit before purchasing.  Simpson even did a small Viper logo on my suit while I waited.

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Don't forget to click on the "flyer" in the first post as it contains a bunch of info on this event.

Hey Ken,  FYI, here's info from the flyer on driving suits and helmets:

Driving suits are required by the track's insurance company for all drivers and passengers. The track has a small number of driving suits it can rent. You can call ahead and check availability (888) 856-5870; or you can buy one at G-Force Racing Gear. Prices for an SFI rated suit starts at about $110, a very good investment.

Don't forget your Snell 2000 (or better) rated helmet (no motorcycle helmets please).

Hope you can make it.

Dan

Speedtactics

I just registered so I guess I better get my hotel before they are all gone. >w
I saw the note about no motorcycle helmets. How strict are they on that? My helmet is only two years old, hate to go buy a new one.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics