CHRISTMAS PARTY AUCTION - UKULELE

Started by admin, November 28, 2009, 11:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Hello Viper Club Members!

This year we have a very special donation from Viper Club Member, Lance Kouchi.  He has handcrafted and customized this beautiful Ukulele for some very lucky member!  This is to be auctioned off at the Christmas Party next weekend.  We have opened up the auction for all members to bid (whether you can attend the party or not).  Lance's hand crafted Ukuleles have sold for thousands of dollars...before customizing.

If you're interested in this beautiful instrument, sign in and place your bid.  If you  have trouble signing in, please feel free to email me.
[email protected]

The Ukulele is made from Koa wood, with wood accents of Mango, Ebony,
Curly Maple and Rosewood, along with inlaid Abalone shell.
Lance has invested well over 50-hours in the build.
An embroidered case is also included.

If you're serious about winning and cannot make the Christmas Party, find someone attending that can do your bidding via phone  <1

=3    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

ViperX

I'll start the bidding at $100.00 - and if I get it for that, it will truly be a steal!

Dan

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

Wow, EXHLR8N is making it pretty difficult to compete, those corporate guys are tough competition!   ^11 ^13

Have to see what happens at the Aloha Xmas Party live auction!  Is there a "Don Ho" or "IZ Kamakawiwio'le" version of the Ukelele?

Guess I had better burn a few Hawai'ian Xmas CDs for the stereo system???

ViperX

Hey Doc,

Yeah, I was going to go $500 but at $1k, I'll have to think about that.....

Dan

hemotox

I'll pay $50 to hear the Flyin Hawai'ian Kahuma Price of Drifting sing Alohha Oe on it, but Big Bucks B has hammered me on the price.  Wow, didn't realize the FHKPD is so famous!

PCH VIPER

You guys are making me blush.

Here is one of my favorite pictures with Miss Universe, Brooke Lee

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

FHKDP,

Your left hand is suppose to be on the fretboard!   <F

She does have quite the grin, though???

ViperX

Lance has the magic touch ..... on the Ukulele!

PCH VIPER

Don't you guys know.....I'm playing the G-string   >l

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on December 01, 2009, 11:24:06 AM
Don't you guys know.....I'm playing the G-string   >l

Didn't know the Ukulele had a G-String!

NK BREKR

The picture and comment have to be worth some blackmail money, no?

PCH VIPER

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on December 01, 2009, 08:02:57 PM
Lori took the picture !!   >u

So that brings up all kinds of possibilities, you are a lucky man, FHBKD Prince! ( Flyin' Hawai'ian Big Kahuna Drifting Prince)!   >t