Main Menu

Viper Days Schedule, 2010

Started by ViperX, October 26, 2009, 03:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ticketmered

I am actually excited about Fontana especialy if we use the ROVAL; although I would like to run Willow Springs.  If it stays in Fontana maybe I can host everyone at my house for a BBQ; carne asada, etc.

PCH VIPER

Looks like maybe the Sidewinders will have to put together our own track schedule.....
Let's start with Spring Mountain !  >v
Then we could do Spring Mountain and then when the heat dies down go to Spring Mountain.

The track is good but the Facilities are AWESOME !   >r
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

FYI,

I spoke with MvQ (Dead Head) last night and he's trying to put together a trip to Spring Mountain in April and another one in October.

I'll keep you posted.

Dan

NK BREKR

Quote from: ticketmered on November 24, 2009, 10:33:43 AM
I am actually excited about Fontana especialy if we use the ROVAL; although I would like to run Willow Springs.  If it stays in Fontana maybe I can host everyone at my house for a BBQ; carne asada, etc.

I'll bring some tequila and help with the cooking  =27

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on November 24, 2009, 11:17:35 AM

You gonna cook beef this time?   >l

ticketmered

Quote from: NK BREKR on November 24, 2009, 11:17:35 AM

Art,

I've been a witness to your BBQ'ng skills, and with tequila we can have a major disaster....but then that could be fun.  =6

ticketmered

Quote from: PCH VIPER on November 24, 2009, 12:02:04 PM
You gonna cook beef this time?   >l

We can have real BEEF, frijoles, arroz, guacamole, tortillas, salsa.  >q

ViperX

If we do this event again, I was planning on having the BBQ at Michael's house catered so no cooking and limited clean up......and we can have an assortment of chicken, beef, etc.

Dan

Hey Art,

Check out these smiley's:   ^11    ^12    ^13

NK BREKR

Dan, Yup those would convey my feelings accurately.
I love the idea of two Spring Mtn events kudos to you and MVQ for trying to make it happen >v

PCH VIPER

Did someone mention SPRING MOUNTAIN ? ? ?

I'M IN !

NK BREKR

Say it again FHP! Three times and it becomes true right?

Kadeuces

Ive heard through the grapevine that ViperDays may be partnering up with Chrysler for some new and improved changes...may include extra California events.....we'll see...

Kadeuces

I had no idea the new changes of Viper Days/ Racing League teaming up with Dodge included the new Viper ACR-X- what a beauty!!