Happy Birthday Mr. President!

Started by NK BREKR, September 20, 2009, 03:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Happy Birthday Dan!  Hope you're day is spectacular and I wish you super fast times at Spring Mountain next month.

ticketmered

Hope you enjoyed your day, wish you many more.  Thanks for all you do for the club. See on at Spring Mountain.

1HOTACR

Looking good for 49 !!!!!!!!!

Eat all the cake you want! <v >d

Happy Birthday....... Glenn,Stephanie,Trevor and Odie  <q
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

<w  Happy Birthday Dan !!!  =25The girls were upset that we didn't put candles on the cake and have everyone sing Happy B-day and embarrass you last night.     =26
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Lance, You would need to call Eddie's firehouse to come put that blaze out if you would have put all of those candles on the cake. ^8 =26

PCH VIPER

Uh huh....     When he finally wakes up and sees this, You is gonna be in big trouble !

I'm already on thin ice for suggesting that Kid Viper drive with us at Spring Mountain in his red acr.  >w

and besides, Eddie's firehouse only has firetrucks.....they probably would have needed the Super Soaker to be flown in ! >w

PCH VIPER

We are so gonna get spanked at Spring Mountain !

ViperX

Michael vQ and I will be doing lead / follow for the intermediate group the first session.

Art and Lance, you two can fall in behind me!

Dan  <2

PS  Lance, Drew still wants to come to Spring Mountain!

Firehose?  <Z

NK BREKR

I'll be behind Lance who belongs in the Green group and me in the "Greener" group.

PCH VIPER

Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll let Eddie go in front of me                          to act as a shield from all the debris that will be coming off Dan's tires when he tries to spray us !    Good thing Eddie got a clear bra !   >v

ViperX

How did you know I'd have a bunch of rocks in a bag and was planning to drop them out my window during the lead / follow????

<2

PS Don't tell Art!

NK BREKR

I like Lance's idea of having "Slow" Eddie follow, so feel free to bring extra rocks from Red Rock Canyon to spray on the track  >w

AceFang

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! DAN.  See you in Coronado!
John Bennett

ViperX

I read Glenn's post on the new computer game, "Need for Speed Shift for PS3"......so I bought one thinking it would be fun.

Well, long story short, Drew showed me how it works, then ran 54 seconds on the "training track" his first session. 

I spent and hour and finally broke 59.90 seconds.

Learned that I can't steer a car with my left thumb on a joystick, so I guess I'll have to buy a steering wheel, then pedals for gas and a gear shift set up.

Was fun running Willow Springs in a Viper though.

Dan  <2