Main Menu

SPRING MOUNTAIN - Oct 3 & 4

Started by ViperX, August 17, 2009, 12:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Thanks Dan.... no ugly blue tape #'s on the car make for much nicer pictures !

I am a single for dinner (but a double for dessert !  =26 )
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

I'm going solo too. I haven't decided whether to come back Sunday or Monday.
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Quote from: PCH VIPER on September 24, 2009, 09:15:00 AM
I'm heading back on Sunday as well.
Not sure what time though.  I dread the thought of getting stuck in the Vegas traffic and may opt to leave after the morning sessions or even sooner to get home at a reasonable hour.

Lance, all my commuting OC-Vegas frends tell me that the traffic is worse in the late morning, early afternoon departures.  The party crowd sleeps in and hits the road at the noon check-out time. Stay at the track!

Also, if you see this viper behind you, please give a point-by and move over!

NK BREKR

Car looks awesome Mike. 

redtanrt10

Art,

Just picked it up Tuesday.

Wait till you see Lance's new ACR, he bought a white/black/red.  If I had his $'s I would have bought the same!

Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the group, hope to catch the carvan while your all eating at In and Out in Barstow.  Let's hope the weather cools!

Mike

NK BREKR

Mike,

I saw and drooled all over it during the Ventura Run.  We need to get a picture with the following ACRs:

Yours, Dan's, Lance's and Michael VQ's we can have Eddie coordinate the lineup he has an eye for that sort of stuff  >w

ViperX

Hey Mike,

Flipped your pic for you (above).  Car looks great.

Be careful with your ride height on the drive out.

If you buy a 10 mm ratcheting closed end wrench (Sears), you can drive out without the front splitter addition on the front of the car and install it when you get there.  This will help a bunch with ground clearance.

Dan  <2

PS  Lance, you might want to do the same.

redtanrt10

Dan,

thanks!  I know I'll be asking you a ton of questions when I see you tomoorow with the group to review your data from Spring Mountain.  I'll bring by questions and note pad!  thanks for the help, see you tomorrow!!

Mike

PCH VIPER

WOW !!!
Mike your ACR looks AWESOME !!!!

No worries on the point by.....I may as well start practicing  on the drive out BEFORE i get to the track !

ViperX

ACR's in attendance at this event as follows:

1 - Dan
2 - Lance
3 - Mike B
4 - Pete M
5 - Kurt S
6 - Johnny Yuma
7 - Michael vQ

Dave Dolan couldn't make it or we'd have had 8 ACR's at this event.

We'll have to get some pics.

Wait till you guys see Michael's garage!

Also, Bruce B, Kobi S and Carlos H all have wings and splitters. 

Dan  <2

PS  The "SIDEWINDERS" have been officially formed!

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on September 25, 2009, 06:16:09 PM

Also, Bruce B, Kobi S and Carlos H all have wings and splitters. 

Posers !!     >l      >w

Funny how I'll be the only ACR in the GREEN group !!!   Kinda like having brand new Ski equipment and can't even make it down the Bunny Slope    =16

hemotox

I think an SSG viper with silver stripes is still top end faster than all those ACR machines (hee hee)  <u.  You guys drive safely!

We may do a run to Idyllwild if I can get enough interest on the 3rd.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ticketmered

Lance,

I can meet you guys at the Chevron gas station on Foothill it is right down the street from where I live.   

Radical Guy

Quote from: redtanrt10 on September 25, 2009, 10:10:25 AM
Lance, all my commuting OC-Vegas frends tell me that the traffic is worse in the late morning, early afternoon departures.  The party crowd sleeps in and hits the road at the noon check-out time. Stay at the track!

Also, if you see this viper behind you, please give a point-by and move over!

I agree.  If you leave early (10AM-noon), you will most likely hit the Vegas traffic in Baker on through Barstow.  I usually leave from Pahrump around 4 PM and it's smooth sailing at that time.

Brent
2004 SRT-10

ViperX

Quote from: Brent Kern on September 29, 2009, 09:57:38 AM
I agree.  If you leave early (10AM-noon), you will most likely hit the Vegas traffic in Baker on through Barstow.  I usually leave from Pahrump around 4 PM and it's smooth sailing at that time.

Brent

Yeah, I'd leave after 4pm too if I were driving back Sunday.  We'll be through running about that time on Sunday as well.

Dan