Rescheduling of Dave's Run (Great Pumpkin Run) October 3, 09

Started by hemotox, August 03, 2009, 07:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Way to go Dan! Great info.  I'll let you know if that does work when I swap mine back in a couple of years   
                                                                                                                             O> O> O>

Glenn..............
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

Okay,
lets get back to interest in the Pumpkin Cawthorne Run on October 3, 09 Murietta to Idyllwild.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Can't figure it out, but I just had the urge to post this image....  I don't know why?

hemotox

looks like there is a track day on this date, so lets close this event perspective and plan on doing a Dave's run next fall or after the first of the year?

yeloone

Let's do it!!!!!!!  Yeloone in for two.

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa will be there.

Bringing something Red and Fast. <m
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

hemotox

Is there a revival of this run?  Sat Oct 3, 09.  Meet at Flo's Chino Airport, breakfast at 8AM- 9 AM, then head out towards Banning, off the 243 then up to Idyllwild for lunch at Julie's ?  Folage should be excellent this time of year barring and local fires!

Original Root has indicated he may be up for this.  If there are some of the So Cal Viper club interested leave a post, if we get enough, then it will happen.  Pick up cruise.

ViperX

Doc,

About 20 of us will be running the track at Club Spring Mountain on Oct 3.

See the track section for more info.

Have fun,

Dan  <2

yeloone

I need to clarify!  Mary and I are in for Dave's run.  Is it on?
                   Any idea of the count?

hemotox

yeloone

Give us a couple of days.  We can only go on who opens the web site.  So far, it is you and me, maybe OriginalRoot.  If no one else, lets hold off and reschedule.  If we don't have major club support it won't go well.  How ever said, a nice run with a few vipers sounds acceptable to me.  I will rustle the Viper nest and see if anyone wakes up.  We have the Spring Mtn races to compete with.

Mr. Fangs

<2 Looks like this run is being changed to Sunday the 4th.

Teresa and I will be there. =14
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

hemotox

Mr Fangs, Raceyellow Richard.

Looks like my only day free this weekend is Oct 3rd, Saturday for the run.  I am on call at UCLA on Sunday for trauma.  Also have a local daughter event, so the only day for me is Saturday.  OriginalRoot is also available on Saturday.

If you can change it for Saturday, lets do the following.  Murrietta is a ways for us coming from West LA.  We (west LA vipers) could have breakfast at Flo's , Chino airport, you guys meet at the diner in Murrietta.  We then plan on meeting at 9:30-10:00 at the 243 offramp of the I-10 in Banning, for a run up the mountain on the Pines to Palms Highway into Idyllwild for lunch?  We would avoid Oak Glen as it recently had a fire and we were just there last month.

If this works out, I can do it, if not, I can make the next run no problem.

EJ

OriginalRoot

<o Hi Kids, I've got a Recording Session Sunday, <u  Saturday is the only day this weekend I have Free, =16

hemotox

Mr Fangs and Raceyellow Richard,

What do you guys want to do, us West LA guys can't make Sunday?   <2

OriginalRoot

O> BUELLER ... .. . BUELLER ... .. .     BUELLER      >l