VCA MEMBERS CHRISTMAS PARTY - December 5, 2009

Started by admin, July 28, 2009, 12:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

FHP

The Tori Richards outrigger canoe shirt with the Christmas wreaths arrived this week.  I am set, just wondering red or hot green pants???

Hey

I don't see on the list

OriginaRoot
Arturo del Toro

The Root promised he was coming!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Sorry Doc, no Hawaiian Christmas Hula for me this year.

PCH VIPER

I talked to Original Root yesterday and he said he was coming !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Arturo del Toro, reconsider the Viper Christmas Party.  I am not sure the new official name for the Flyin' Hawai'ian Prince.  I believe there are several possibilities that we should discuss at the Xmas party.  Flying Hawai'ian Kahuna, Big Kahuna, ACR Kahuna, etc. you can imagine all the possibilities when a new member becomes an ACR guy.

You would even get to see my  Christmas Outrigger Canoe shirt.

ticketmered

After what i saw at the ROVAL this Sunday I propose; THE DRIFTING HAWAI'IAN, or THE DRIFTING KAHUNA. =15

hemotox

I like the "TDK" initials, The Drifting Hawai'ian!!!

hemotox

A photo from today/s C7C in Irvine.  The Drifting Hawai'ian's tires are nearly without tread.

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox,
Had I known you were coming down....I would have made more effort to get up this morning.  Thanks for waiting for me.  Your new toy is an awesome addition to your stable.     >v

hemotox

Nice to see some viper members out at the C & C,  Bruce, John, and the others made for a good morning.  And the The Big Kahuma shows with the ACR near the end, and the crowds go wild (see above image)!  Best get some tread on those wheels for the rainy season.

Talked with OriginalRoot last PM, says he is on for the Xmas party.

admin

<o  Hi Kids, Madona & I  "ARE"  Planning to come to come to the Christmas Party  <L

OriginalRoot

hemotox

Original Root,

Maybe if I can get out of my work Sat AM, interviews, we can take the old round about run to Laguna Nigel, via, Flo's in Chino, Banning, to Idyllwild, then on to the 76 and into the Xmas Party?  Pack you Aloha shirt for the evening, it is an Hawai'ian Christmas Theme!

VIPER28

Looking forward to the party.... I'm in just sent my Paypal, anyways I also don't want to miss Eddie's coconut top   =6

Kadeuces

Just signed up and ready for the party!!    =19   >p   =26    >l
I should have the beast put back together by then.   >j

Copperhead Mike

The wife and I are all signed up for the Christmas party.  Looking forward to chowing down =19 and catching up with you guys.

Michael & Melanie Vaswani
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

PCH VIPER

I'm glad you were able to persuade her !
See you on Sat !