CAR CONTROL CLINIC at Auto Club Speedway - Nov 7th

Started by admin, July 28, 2009, 12:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtanrt10

Dan,

I'll be there.  Diann is not sure?  I'd like her to drive the 08 but she seems very iffy about spending the day.

I'll try and remember to submitt my registration this weekend.

If your voting on the wet skidpad, I'll pass on it

Mike B

ViperX

To All,

Thanks for the input on the wet skid pad. 

At this point the cost to set up a wet skid pad would be beyond our budget, so there won't be any wet skid pad at this event.

We'll try and set up a wet skid pad another time if their is sufficient interest.

Also, participation is running behind last year, so please call any of your friends that are on the fence and ask them to please sign up!

See you at the track,

Dan

NK BREKR

Dan,

In an effort to boost attendance, what if you placed a link to this event on the National VCA forum, since there might be some people who read that forum and not this one.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on October 22, 2009, 10:50:41 AM
Dan,

In an effort to boost attendance, what if you placed a link to this event on the National VCA forum, since there might be some people who read that forum and not this one.

The only problem is that it needs to be specified that it is a VCA club member event.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Art,

Go ahead and post it - any help would be appreciated.  You can use the details from our local site.

We've already emailed the entire club, mailed the entire club and it's been included in the magazine.

Lance is correct, all attendees must be VCA club members as the club funds a bunch of this event.

Thanks,

Dan  <2

NK BREKR

Done, might have a few people over there thinking I'm a spammer since it's in 7 different areas now. 

I'll be showing up early on the day of the event to help setup, let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the interim.

1HOTACR

Looks like we are about fifteen cars short to make the fifty.   If money is the problem
then I  personally would pay a little extra to have such a great day with an all Viper group.
The cost is nothing compared to going to the track for a day with an instructor.  Sports cars
are not a cheep hobby. 8)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

You need to put the squeeze on Armen, Kala and Big Rob whaddup Simi/Ventura people???

truewest

ViperX

Hey Art,

You could bring some "pastries" for the set up crew.  I still think about those from time to time .....

Dan

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AceFang

If we do not have enough Vipers, would you consider other Dodge entries?  My brother-in-law has a Charger and perhaps I can talk him into it.
John Bennett

admin

Quote from: John Bennett on October 25, 2009, 10:13:36 AM
If we do not have enough Vipers, would you consider other Dodge entries?  My brother-in-law has a Charger and perhaps I can talk him into it.

Thanks for the thought John, but this event has to be restricted to Members only - insurance reasons.

Lawrenzo

I just faxed over my form, so add me to the list <2

6 speed