VENTURA AREA RUN & LUNCH - September 12th

Started by admin, July 24, 2009, 10:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSSSE YA

Lance,
Congrats and it was great to sssse you and lori last week. Great pictures once again. We took the Viper out this morning for a little fresh air to Starbucks. looks like every one had a great time once again.
Glen and Steph are the best..

Hope to SSSSE every one soon.
Rob and Cathy

PCH VIPER

Thanks Rob and Cathy !
Anytime you guys are out this way, let me know, we'll do it again !
We will see you in Dec for the Reagan Christmas.

Take care and we'll see you soon.

P.S.  Halie said next time you should get the Lobster !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Hawai'ian Prince,

Is that your new ride?  Most excellent, you are the man!!!  I suspect still slower than the 08 SSG,  hee hee >t

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Carleton

Hi Lance

Great Looking Viper. Congradulations.   One of my favorite colors!

Carleton

1HOTACR

A BIG THANKS to everyone who came out and supported us for this event!!!  We had a good time putting it together and hope you all had fun as well.  It was great meeting all the new people and we look forward to seeing them again soon!  >6

So you know, we received this note from the owner of Bodee's:

Dear Steph and Glenn,

Thank you for having your Viper Club event at BODEE'S today.  I hope everyone was happy with everything for the most part.  I appreciate your feedback and agree we were understaffed for this many people and could have used a few more bodies to improve your service!  I did speak with my chef about the burgers being too well done, again, I apologize for this.  I do realize how this occurred and it will not happen in the future.  I care very much and truly hope that the club had an overall pleasant experience with us.

Thank you again for coming to BODEE'S!

Sincerely,
Michele   
=27

A  =14 and thanks also goes out to Lance for all of his help in gathering up folks! 
Know that you are definitely "The King" in our book!  >s Congrats on your new beast!
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Travis

what a great time it was, my first run and my wife and i meet a lot of really cool people and of course i got a lot more ideas for my ride.
see you all out on the road.
keep me posted on more local runs. >r
travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

Travis

some pictures to share, hope to see more posted soon.
travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

Travis

part 2 on the pictures
travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

Travis

travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

PCH VIPER

Hey Travis,
It was great to meet you and your wife.  Keep an eye on the SoCal website as this is where we post all the info for club runs and events.

You are definitely going to have to join us for Viper Days/Narra when it rolls through early next year !  You will have an absolute blast.

See you soon,
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

NOW THIS IS A SNAKE TRAIN!..............

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

Wow!  Reminds me of the Hearst Castle trip :o  where we had 50+ Vipers along the 101.

ViperX

Ok, quick quiz.  Who's the only one out of line in the snake train photo?

<2

Kala

I never sign inside the box either...  =6

SSG= Have to be seen
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

NK BREKR

I would have said it was Doc Johnson, since he has a reputation for jumping over the double yellow lines  <B, isn't that right Lance?  But then again Lance said Hemotox phoned him from London >m >m >m