CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL - SUNDAY Sept 27th

Started by admin, July 22, 2009, 06:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Thinking of taking  my son Trevor (he joined the Navy).  Is the group on our own once we get there?  General admission or V I P what is the conscious ?  And when does it more of less wrap up?

Glenn................
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on September 09, 2009, 03:12:31 PM
Thinking of taking  my son Trevor (he joined the Navy).  Is the group on our own once we get there?  General admission or V I P what is the conscious ?  And when does it more of less wrap up?

Glenn................

Yes, after breakfast and the cruise to the base, we park together and then are on our own the entire day.

General Admission is the ticket.

Wraps up any time you want. 

We normally walk around for a few hours in the morning checking out the cool cars, watch a couple of races, eat lunch and head home.

Dan

catwood

I'm planning on shooting down on Sunday.  David said I can take his Lobster for a spin one session, what a great guy he is!

1HOTACR

Trevor and I are down for this one. 

Glenn.................. ^3 GO NAVY!
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Sundiego

Quote from: catwood on September 10, 2009, 07:21:07 AM
I'm planning on shooting down on Sunday.  David said I can take his Lobster for a spin one session, what a great guy he is!

Last time at Coronado I let him grid the car, and he did, but pointing the wrong way. And he wasn't trying to be funny.

Radical Guy

I'm in!   ^2. I haven't been before so I'm looking forward to it.
2004 SRT-10

catwood

Quote from: Sundiego on September 10, 2009, 10:06:06 PM

one little mistake and you're gonna hold that against me for the rest of my life......

Personally, I never knew a vette could make me so nervous. 

Lawrenzo

barryn

I never miss this event! Will meet you guys at Ruby's Diner before driving down there 'en masse' (that's a lot of fun too).

Barry Noar

DMC94

haven't been able to go to many events this year - we'll make this one... and Cruisin for a Cure the day before. put us down for:
Darryl & Dianne

Michael

Count me +1 in as well. See you guys at breakfast.

Going to have to clean the car up its disgusting.

AirJock

I'll be there for breakfast and the event.  I get in for free can I still get in the corral?

James

ViperX

Quote from: AirJock on September 20, 2009, 12:52:59 PM
I'll be there for breakfast and the event.  I get in for free can I still get in the corral?

James

We should have enough Corral Passes for everyone.

AceFang

Count me in!  I just bought 2 tickets; I am bringing my brother-in-law (Charger owner, trying to convince him to upgrade).  I will see everybody at 6:45am at Shady Canyon Starbucks.
John Bennett

CurtDose

Curt Dose is in with FLY'G LOW, plus a passenger! Fun event.