CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL - SUNDAY Sept 27th

Started by admin, July 22, 2009, 06:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL - SUNDAY Sept 27th

CLICK HERE for more about Coronado Speed Festival & Fleet Week San Diego

We'll meet @ Rubys Diner in Carlsbad @ 7:45AM to have breakfast @ 8AM. Leave about 9AM for Coronado to the races.

Ruby's Diner
5630 Paseo Del Norte # D
Carlsbad, CA 92008-4458
(760) 931-7829
Get directions

Caravan from Orange County:  Meet Shady Canyon Starbucks at 6:30 - 6:45 - Depart @ 7:00 AM

We will once again get Corral Passes for our Vipers to park inside the event, however, you'll need to purchase your General Admission tickets (suggest you do this in advance).

I HAVE CORRAL PASSES, BUT YOU'LL NEED TO BUY ADMISSION TICKETS

Buy Your General Admission Tickets In Advance and Save: http://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/tickets.html

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO GO   ^2

Bill O'Connell
Dan & Cathy
Mark & Jolynn
Randy Begin
Larry Flickinger + 1
Brent Kern
Glenn & Trevor
Carl Atwood
Barry Noar
Lawrenzo & Kiki
Darryl & Dianne
Michael Cohen +1 (WearyMicrobe)
Curt Dose +1
John Bennett +1
James Palis
Craig & Dolly Peterson
Drew & Casey Booram
George Dauphine
Ron & Linda Pruett

BolsOut

^2
Awesome! I grew up in San Diego but have never been to Fleet Week. Actually, this is the weekend we're moving back down there. Count me in (+1 of course)!

ViperX

The drive down can be fun and this is a fun event to attend.

Lot's of cars, car related stuff, shirts, products, etc.

Bring ear plugs if you have them as some of the race cars can be quite loud.

Weather is usually perfect.

Dan <2

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Lance,

We got parade laps due to SRT being a sponsor.

They aren't sponsoring this year as last.....unfortunately.

<2

EXHLR8N

Dan - I am going to miss the "not-so-parade" laps ..... it was more like a lead-follow.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

EXHLR8N

Hey Dan - Any thoughts to doing the Cruise for Cure at the fairgrounds on Saturday and the Speedfest Sunday?
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

ViperX

Hey Bruce,

Yes, part of the reason we are going to Coronado on Sunday.  We have a few members who wanted to go to Cruisin' for a Cure.

I'm not a big fan of the event (show up time is too early and it's a long day) but do support the cause.

Dan <2

hemotox

Can't figure it out, but I just had the urge to post this image....  I don't know why?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,

I hope the urge is gone.

hemotox

arturo

not sure, I am fighting it but it may happen again.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Green Mamba

Dan

I've got corral passes.  Just call me at the shop (619-299-9367) or on my cell, (619-977-1265).

Randy Begin
Mission Hills Automotive

Sundiego

I'll be there Friday through Sunday running my Red Lobster GTP in group 6. Come say hello.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/default.aspx?carID=6067&eventID=116&catID=784&whichpage=1

Carl Atwood and I will be running our Vipers there with the Porsche club on Thursday

David Andrews

ViperX

Larry94

Add 2 more to the list of attendees

Larry Flickinger + Friend