CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL - SUNDAY Sept 27th

Started by admin, July 22, 2009, 06:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sundiego

Hey Curt, I saw your Viper looking good at Randy's garage today. I brought my '08 in for fluids and track prep.

Radical Guy

Dan, I am planning on meeting everyone at the Festival.  Can I get a corral pass from you when you get there?  If I need it before I go in, then I'll have to wait somewhere.  Or, if it's too much of a pain, I'll just go to Ruby's Diner.  Let me know what you think.

Brent   <2
2004 SRT-10

ViperX

I'd suggest you meet us at Rubys and have breakfast.

Dan

CAP

Radical Guy

2004 SRT-10

1HOTACR

We will be leaving at Five A.M.  Hopefully all the L.A. Saturday night special people will be home asleep.
If we are late please order for us at Ruby's.  Trevor will have Waffles, Pancakes, both with whip cream and butter.
Two orders of bacon and three glasses of O/J.  I will have the oatmeal with blueberries and a decaffeinated  tea.

Glenn.............. <J
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

1HOTACR

Great fun!  Great Friends!   We had a blast all day!

Glenn and Trevor!!!!!!!!!  GO NAVY! ^3
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Travis

what a great run down to coronado fleet week, picked up a couple of nice add ons down there.JK
see you at the next event.
travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

BolsOut

ICheeWaWa!
Sorry I missed it guys, Moving Sucks!

Lawrenzo

Quote from: Travis on September 28, 2009, 01:33:06 PM
what a great run down to coronado fleet week, picked up a couple of nice add ons down there.JK
see you at the next event.

Travis,

Where are the rest of these >w

Travis

here are a couple more picture from coronado, hope everyone had a great time, see you on the road.
travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

Travis

i posted other, but they keep getting taken down, sorry guys, if you want more pictures of the girls, just e-mail me:
[email protected]
travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

Travis

lets try this one more time, lets leave them up for the guys to enjoy,come on, what does it hurt. we are viper guys are we not, fast and hard.

SORRY - THIS A VERY "G" RATED SITE AND NOT APPROPRIATE

So Cal Viper Website Moderator

travis escalante
american mattress
2323 east main st
ventura,ca 93003

SR 27

I was there helping Malloy and the boys. It was good seeing some of you. I don't have any hood beef pictures like Travis...... >o