Gimmick Rally with the Porsche Club Nov. Sat. 2nd

Started by Super Villain, June 06, 2013, 01:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

Porsche Club Gimmick Rally
November 2nd, 2013

The San Gabriel Valley Porsche Club is inviting us to join in their Gimmick Rally on Sat. Nov. 2nd.  The Gimmick Rally will be a photo/trivia rally with locations around Los Angeles that are somehow related to automobiles, aviation or aerospace.  No particular knowledge will be required and this will not be a competitive rally with stopwatches and odometers.  You will be given a list of locations (there will be more locations than you have time for) and you pick which ones and as many as you want to hit in the time allotted.  Generally you will be expected to take a photo at each location.  Photos are shared at lunch when prizes are given out.

Drivers with and without navigators are welcome as well as junior navigators.

This sounds like a lot of fun and something we can participate in for fun.
Check out their website for more info:  http://rallya3.wordpress.com/

Registration is now open   http://rallya3.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/svgr-rally-registration.pdf
Early bird registration is October 11th and will gain you extra points. Registration closes on October 28th!

Cost is only $20.00

The event begins at the Petersen Automotive Museum.  Check-in begins at 7:30am and all cars will head out at  8:30am.  The finish will be at Golden Road Brewing in Glendale.  The finish should be around the 12:30pm lunch time.

Attending:
Lance
Ben
Eddie
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

I just sent my registration in.   Sounds like a fun event.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

I did too!

Anyone else? Only $20 and you can bail out of the rally/cruise at any time.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

MAMBA48

I sent my registration in last week. I will be there with my co-pilot George.