NVE 3 Las Vegas, NV May 2-5, 2018

Started by 1HOTACR, June 23, 2016, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenalker

Quote from: Speedtactics on April 29, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
Ken, I'm not sure if you can even switch anyone at this point you may want to check with national.

Thanks Scott.  I checked with Alex and he said it was OK, but that that person may end up wearing Lena's name badge and be stuck with her choice of meal selection (steak).   :)

Jay M

Jennifer and I will meet you all at lunch at Peggy Sue's. 

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

PCH VIPER

NVE3 in Las Vegas was above and beyond all expectations from start to finish !
It was so much fun spending time with all our members that came out.   We truly do have an incredible Viper family ! 

Here are just a few of the pictures that I took over the 4 days.   The rest are up on my website  www.kouchicentral.com

First meet point in Rancho Cucamonga was a bit chilly and wet, but this didn't dampen our spirits one bit

Officer Carapia came out to meet us and blocked traffic so that we could leave together as a group.  Very cool !

Lunch stop at the famous Peggy Sue's Diner

We had a great drive out to the Mandalay Bay/Delano Resort.  Tom and Shawn definitely approved

Opening night reception party out on the beach

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Thursday was absolutely beautiful and a perfect day for a cruise thru Red Rock

After the drive through Red Rock, we headed to Wayne Newton's Shenandoah property

His museum was really cool.

His house that he lived in was really cool to see and walk through. 

PCH VIPER

A huge thanks to Mike Buckingham and John Grant who is the owner of Desert 215.  John and his team catered in dinner for all of our So Cal members in his beautiful showroom.

They had the entertainers from Opportunity Village come over and sing / dance for us

We gave them all a Club shirt and made them honorary members.  These guys ROCKED !

They are very special individuals and seeing them smile and have a great time with our Vipers was very heart warming.

We teamed up with John Grant and donated money to Opportunity Village which does a ton of work teaching, caring for and supporting these special needs people and their families.

PCH VIPER

Friday was our day at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Staging for the auto-x

Ben was definitely one of the fast guys

Not sure if Scott beat him or not, but both were setting the fastest times

Raj, on the other hand, was out killing cones   :D

Nothing more exhilarating than driving the full tri-oval at triple digit speeds !!

Peter was loving his new ACR extreme

Mike in his Comp Coupe

Carl was carving up the road course too

PCH VIPER

After the day at the track, we headed downtown to the Neon Boneyard.

A huge thanks to Gary and Melissa for making all the arrangements and getting us set up with private tours.

PCH VIPER

Saturday evening banquet

It was nothing but smiles....everyone had such a great time in Vegas

It was great to see and visit with Doris and Ralph

NVE3 was AWESOME and can't wait to attend NVE4 in Miami Florida !!!!!!!!!!!!

HISSSN1

Awesome pictures with awesome friends. Lance thank you for posting the pictures. We had a great time it was fun to spend 4 days with you all.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Jay M

Thanks for taking so many great pictures.  It was an incredible week.  Thanks also to all of the SoCal people who organized so many great things for us.  I don't know exactly who did what, but the whole time was wonderful. 

While the future of the Viper is unknown, it's great to know that our club is thriving!

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

redtanrt10

Really great event and so good to see the folks from SoCal and all the other regions!!!

thanks to all who helped me and Diann at the hotel and track!!

Lance, great pictures!!!  Thanks!!!  but, you left out my favorite picture???