new club officers nominations

Started by anthony, October 04, 2017, 10:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthony

hey guys, I received this email.  is anyone considering running for the below positions.
Hi All,

The last two years have flown by and, once again, it's time to address the future of the club's
leadership.  Per club bylaws, officer terms run January 1st through December 31st for a period of two (2) years and candidates must be current paid members of the VOA for at least one year.

We have many capable and qualified members who could easily step up and help with the administration of our club.  If anyone is interested in volunteering or recommending someone who would accept the nomination for any of the following positions, please email [email protected] or respond to this email no later than October 31, 2017. 

Available positions are:

• President
  • Vice President
  • Secretary / Events Coordnator
  • Treasurer

Voting will be conducted via email ballot, sent to current paid members only, in November.  Your 2018-2019 officers will be announced in December.

Thank you to everyone in advance for participating and for maintaining professionalism throughout this process

Nominations are now open!

Glenn

Fast Eddie

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

I think Lance would be an excellent choice for President. He knows the workings of the Club from past experience, and has been President before.  Probably would have a strong forward reaching monthly activity schedule   :)

Important to include an events director, either elected or appointed with advice from club members on rally and weekend events for the coming two years.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

redtanrt10

Looks like we're good at recommending someone, but a little lite in volunteering?

Lance, you'd do a great job based on your past, but as you, Glenn & Steph, Dan & Cathy, etc., etc., know, man that's a lot of work! 

With my work travel I don't have the time to be a board member, but whoever takes all those positions, don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of help or support.

Glenn - Steph, thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts in the past 4 years!!! I know from being a club member since 1996 its so much work.  I do hope you come away with the satisfaction that you keep the club going, especially during the turbulent times when the club had to decide the future direction with the issues at the VCA.   Thanks so much!!!  Mike

Banzai Ben

Well said Mike and I also would like to thank Glenn and Steph for all the hard work and time they spent running the club. Now you guys can just enjoy the events and camaraderie!😁👍
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

Fast Eddie sure painted me into a corner with just one text.    ;)

So after many phone calls and getting committed support from Gary and Randy. I submitted my name for nomination this morning.  Gary will run for VP and Randy will run for Sec.   We are hoping that Mike will run again for Treasurer.

Wish us luck !!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

That's great Lance, I have a few ideas for events to run past you.
Scott Hirko

VIPER28

I haven't been coming to the events since 2013 when I had a terrible motorcycle accident, but I'm slowly getting more involve with the club we feel so passionate about.

I know that if Lance takes on this HUGE job, he will need the support from all of us to run this club efficiently without putting to much burden on Lance's everyday life (which is a great life I must add)

Lance you can count on me!

Speedtactics

Will the voting be though email or through this thread? How are we voting?
Scott Hirko

1HOTACR

I sent out a email to all VOA SoCal members on September 28, 2017 about nominations and voting.  Check your inbox.

Were still collecting nominations for all positions.   Voting will be sent out electronic ballot mid November as per VOA rules.

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

anthony

is it ok to ask who the contenders are?  or do we have to wait for mid Nov?  thx.

hemotox

Have received no email, and I am paid up.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008