Gen 2 Facia and front end parts For Sale

Started by 1HOTACR, September 20, 2016, 06:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Hi All
Helping out a fellow Viper owner out with a post for parts.  Ship from Auburn Hills, MI

"Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the response -- and appreciate the courtesy -- here is the information.  First, it is on eBay -- just search "Viper Fascia" and it'll come up.

I am the original owner on this Viper front fascia assembly (2 bumper energy absorbers, bumper beam, front fascia, fog lamps, lenses, side markers, and assorted fasteners) -- I was working for Textron Automotive back in the day and my boss was able to obtain a set for himself and me. 

It's from the plant that, at the time, produced these for Chrysler -- Gen 2 Viper -- these parts have never been on a vehicle or seen the road, and everything has been kept in climate controlled inside the house. 

Pics are attached -- so I'm looking to sell these as one complete set (I have a box that will fit the fascia and a smaller box for the beam/energy absorbers.  I'm not sure what the market price would bear on this assembly, but I figure it is quite the find for someone who needs factory parts, and never been on a vehicle. 

Thanks again for your help!
Jason P."

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E