NVE 3 Las Vegas, NV May 2-5, 2018

Started by 1HOTACR, June 23, 2016, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Hi Omid,
Unfortunately this event is already sold out and closed for registration.  The NVE events have limited space and always sell out quickly.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

GTS1997

I am on the wait list, trying to get in.
Dennis J. Edwards

viperCFP

Are there any Viper passengers thinking of flying out to Vegas?  My wife might be considering the 3:15-4:20pm (May 2nd) flight.  One-way out of John Wayne on Southwest is pretty hilarious right now... $51.00 or 2,448 points + $5.60 security fee.  Cancel anytime before the flight for a credit to be used within 1 year, or if points were used to book, redeposited back to the account holder.
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

PCH VIPER

That is cheaper than the gas for us to drive out there !  Darn good deal !

BAVIPER

This will be my first NVE. Are people driving or trailering there vipers?

viperCFP

I guess depends if you want to cruise at 65 or 165  :P

Quote from: BAVIPER on January 20, 2018, 08:24:24 AM
This will be my first NVE. Are people driving or trailering there vipers?
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

Atari_Prime

I would like to go to NVE 3.  I have my money ready to give it to anyone that will take it.  But I am currently on the wait list.  I had no idea it would sell out so fast.

Is there someone I can bribe?  Is there a way to squeeze my way in?

Thx

Vegas Dreamin

Red Vip

Is anyone working on a collective ride to vegas for this event... please let me know....  ;D
***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

PCH VIPER

We are definitely working on a few things for this event.  Once we have the details, we will get them posted up.  Lot's of moving parts that have to sync up and plan for, so it will take us just a bit to get it all ironed out.

PCH VIPER

NVE3 is just around the corner !!!
All registered attendees should have received an email from the VOA with the entire event schedule.

We will be setting up the caravan out for Wednesday with a couple meet points.  This will get posted up shortly.

We have 2 free nights for dinner.   With the help of Mike Buckingham, we have made arrangements for all of us to do something really cool on Thursday evening at the Desert 215 dealership.  They will be setting up a dinner for us there !   We will have special parking for all or our Vipers and will get to meet and spend some time with some very special kids.  We are working out the logistics and details, but this will be a very special evening.

Friday night is an open night for dinner, but we are making arrangements for a tour of the Neon Graveyard.  Once we have the tour times figured out, we will get that posted up.

Stay tuned !!!!! 

catwood

Add Carl and Amy to the list please 8)

Anyone towing?  I'm debating

swisspower

Quote from: catwood on March 22, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

Anyone towing?  I'm debating

I'm towing my car to Las Vegas.
Peter

PCH VIPER

Glad you got in Carl !

As we draw closer to NVE3, it looks like a whole bunch of people on the wait list are getting in due to cancellations.   If you were on the wait list and were notified that you are in, please let me know so that I can add you to our list.

I have been communicating with the NVE3 Admins quite a bit and I will be emailing everyone from our region that is signed up with some very important information and caravan plans in the next few days.

Getting very excited to go already !!

redtanrt10

Quote from: catwood on March 22, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

Carl, glad you be there!!

But, this is a Panoz free event!!

catwood

I am reskinning it like a gen 1......and painting it green.

Peter.   Are you going up Wednesday morning?