Anyone use Hooman Dodge in Inglewood before?

Started by Banzai Ben, February 02, 2016, 08:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

I'm looking for a dealer to do my recalls and this one is closest to me. Has anyone had any experience with this dealer? I called and they said they have a Viper tech. Thanks.

Hooman Chrysler Dodge
333 Hindry Ave
Inglewood CA 90301
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Banzai Ben

Don't bother with this dealer, they are flakes! They were going to see if they had the recall parts or needed to order them and they never got back to me.

I'll probably take it to motor village unless anyone knows another dealer in the LA area with a good viper tech.

ACRBruce

Hey Ben did you ever get the recall done.  Who did it as I now want to take care of it but don't trust the Dodge dealer that's closest to me (2 miles) as they have screwed up w/ my Jeep many times over and I'm now seeking Lemon Law Buyback options.

Banzai Ben

Hey bruce,
Here is the thread I posted about my r28 engine replacement. I am very satisfied with John at Scott Robinson in Torrance.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/14489-R28-Engine-Replacement?highlight=engine+replacement

ACRBruce

Didn't know you had to have your engine replaced.  Looks like the R29 that my car need is nothing compared to your engine replacement.  I'll be going there for sure.  Thanks for the tip Ben.