Viper Modifications

Started by DEDLY4U, October 24, 2005, 12:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEDLY4U

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations as to who provides the best service when it comes to Viper performance modifications?  DC Performance, West Coast Vipers, or Victory Vipers?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Mike

PCH VIPER

Hi,  I'm brand new to the club so please cut me some slack if I happen to be out of line on something.  I saw your request for info on the service shops. I too was looking for the same.  Since I just joined, I've gotten a couple of newsletters of upcoming events.  This saturday there is a Tech day at DC Performance.  You might want to check this out...I plan to.  I figure it is a free day to go in and see what their shop is like and what services they have to offer. 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

DEDLY4U

Thanks for the info.   I already planned on attending so I'll see you there.   I was just hoping I'd find some people who had experience with these shops.  I had a 2002 GTS like yours (granite/silver) and ended up getting a 2005 Copper Head edition.  Wish I could have afforded to keep both.

vipera

As far as Tecs' go... Dan (DC) is the best! I've been going to him for about 4 years now. He has done everything from simple oil changes to engine mod's for me. Never steered me wrong! ;D

todd abrams

Mike Carrasco at A&C Performance. He has a big following and all that go to him will always go to him.

He's available at all times from work to cel number. Honest, knowledgeable and he does all the work himself.

A&C Performance
26765 Madison Avenue STE 102
Murrieta, CA 92562

951-696-0500 shop

todd abrams

Just some backround on Mike Carrasco.

He spent 18 years at Chrysler and has worked primarily on Vipers and Prowlers since they 1st production. He's top notch when it comes to "service AND attention to detail". 

I work with Mike and when it comes to stock vehicles, or fully modified, you wont be disappointed, misled, or abused. One visit to Mike will confirm this.

Todd