2nd Sunday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, January 09, 2009, 06:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

2nd Sunday of the Month Viper Get Together - - FOR WHEN THERE IS NO OTHER SCHEDULED EVENT  An informal monthly get together for Viper owners.

West LA - Malibu, San Fernando Valley, Calabasas, Ventura and any other area a Viper owner would enjoy a drive to Malibu; meet at Coogies Beach Cafe in the Malibu Shopping Center on PCH, 8:00am-8:30am, breakfast at 9:00am.  Click for here map to Coogies.

After which - weather permitting - a run through the local mountains. And as one of our SoCal members puts it: "Of all the Breakfast meetings...this is the one you should not miss.  Good breakfast at Coogies followed by one of the best driving roads in SoCal."

Looking forward to a great turnout!

hemotox

Anyone interested in Saturday the 11th of April for a run to Malibu and Breakfast at Coogies ???

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox,
I was thinking that it was time to head to Malibu......unfortunately I'll be on Spring Break and won't be able to get up that way next weekend.   
If you are definitely going, I'll let the others know.  I'm sure you'll have a good turnout.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

shai04

hey guys ill be there for sure the run in the cyn is great iv been doing it for few years now with a vet but its even more fun to do it with my viper

shai 

PCH VIPER

Hey Shai,
You will meet a lot of really great members up that way. 
Hopefully they will get out and drive, even if my camera isn't there for them to pose.
Sorry I am going to miss this one.

HEY ORIGINAL ROOT.....Rally the boyz for a Malibu run!   Just stay on the right side of the yellow lines   =27

See you soon,
Lance

hemotox

PCH VIPER

"funny" about the yellow lines.  I have sent in my Trial By Declaration, waiting to hear from the courts.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on April 06, 2009, 05:52:00 PM
PCH VIPER

"funny" about the yellow lines.  I have sent in my Trial By Declaration, waiting to hear from the courts.

I wasn't calling you out....  <F

I was waiting for Arturo to do that  >w

Anyhow, Good luck and I sure hope it goes in your favor.  That was a major BS ticket to begin with, and you shouldn't have to deal with it.

hemotox

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 06, 2009, 08:42:21 PM
I wasn't calling you out....  <F

I was waiting for Arturo to do that  >w

Anyhow, Good luck and I sure hope it goes in your favor.  That was a major BS ticket to begin with, and you shouldn't have to deal with it.

Truth, Justice, and the American Way.  HEMOTOX beat his "Crossing the Double Yellow Line" citation given on Mulholland and Los Virgenes Intersection, Santa Monica Mtns following PCH VIPER (who should have probably received the ticket!!!) into an LA Sherrif's trap Nov 08 !!!

Pursued Trial by Declaration and filed it with the Chatsworth Superior Court, Jan 09.  Cased dismssed 5-09.  Happy Days!

HEMOTOX   is  a 

NK BREKR

Awesome news Hemotox.  Perhaps you can moonlight as Traffic Counsel for all of the SoCal Club >g

hemotox

Arturo del Toro, that will be my new office in the So Cal Viper Club.  Liason Self Appointed Trial by Declaration  Attorney for traffic infractions!

PCH VIPER

That is great news Hemotox !
Never should have happened in the first place.
Absolutely uncalled for.

So when do we hit Mulholland again ?

hemotox

PCH VIPER

About the 12th would be good

The 12th of never!!!

I don't need that intersection in my life's goals!

Next time BITEU2 gets the yellow slip

ViperX

Hey Doc,

Congrats on the win.  Doesn't happen very often.

As a life long athlete, I tried to explain to Cathy not to rush back to intensive physical exercise after this type of surgery.  I've had the opportunity to recover from a bunch of athletic injuries and you really have to be patient.  Glad Cathy took your advice as she was having trouble taking it from her husband (you and some others might know about that too).

If you are available Saturday or Sunday June 13 or 14, a good size group of Vipers will be running the infield track at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana.  Come out and watch or drive if you get the chance - I think you'd enjoy it. 

Check the post under track events for more details.

Dan  <2

hemotox

Dan

My pleasure, I would not want Cathy to set herself back by being too aggressive on her recover.  This takes time.  It will happen, but when it is right.  Thanks for the invite to Fontana.  I may take you up on that, have to be in Chicago on Monday AM the 15th, so may be going out Sunday.

My real impression of the ticket scenario last November 8th, was PCH VIPER was suppose to get the ticket, and since I was sweeper, he paid the Sherriff off, and told him to hit the guy in the Ford GT!  So it was really Lance's ticket, I just received it.  You just can't trust those Hawai'ians!
=27