3rd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Together Newport Beach, Orange County

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 06:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

3rd Saturday of the Month Regional Viper Get Together
[/size][/color]
Orange County Vipers meet at Shore House Cafe  801 E. Balboa Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92661

To meet between 8:00am-8:30am to have breakfast at 9:00am. Starting on November 18, 2006

VENUE CHANGE ***

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=801%20E%20Balboa%20Blvd&city=Newport%20Beach&state=CA&zipcode=92661%2d1307&country=US&geodiff=1

We are planning an informal get togther for the Viper Club Owners in the Orange County area and surroundings to meet at the above location.  This venue is SHore House Cafe and parking lot.  There is plenty of open parking.  Plan is to meet between 8:00-8:30 and then have breakfast at 9:00.  This is the new Orange County Region of the SoCalViper Club get together (please see post under "Viper Monthly Stops"  Other Viper Owners and  Members are most welcome.  This is to get viper owners together on a monthly basis for hangin' with their cars and having breakfast togther.  Local cruises after breakfast are individual.  It is an excellent restaurant, and guests no more important than Viper Owners and their snakes.  This monthly event will repeat evey 3rd Saturday of the month unless there are major club event conflicts.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Bruce,

I am on for Orange County too.  I enojy seeing you SRT10 Black on black snake.

Eric

hemotox

SoCalViper Club Members, if you visit this page please leave a reply.

mcmike

AceFang

John Bennett

PCH VIPER

Hey John,
The first meeting is set for October 21.....
You may be the only one there this Sat.  :(
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

EXHLR8N

Thanks Eric for getting us all organized.

I love the maps.  When I see you at VOI I have to learn how to post pics and do all the inserts you do.

It looks like we are going to have a great caravan on Sunday.

I think we will all ultimately end up at the Hisperia location by 10:30 am.

You may, however, want to do a last minute roll call so that we don't leave without everyone.  Perhaps we should all provide our cell phones just in case.

Mine is 949-230-0050
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

Bruce,

we need to rustle the bushes and get some Orange County Members out this coming Saturday for the 3rd Sat of the Month Breakfast VIper Meet.  I think Lance should be up for this one?  Pam Anderson was at out Malibu venue yesterday.

Maybe Sherrie can send out an email for the next two Saturday, Orange and San Diego County events???  (Hint)   ;D

PCH VIPER

I'll be there!!!!   

I think Eric should come on down with the Ford GT.  I for one would like to take a real up close and personal look at one.
Or you could bring Pamela   (Insert same comment as above   ;D)

mcmike

hemotox

PCH VIPER

gtsr

Dan and I will be there, but first we're going to check out the new "Crystal Cove" at the Ford Bldg.  We should easily make breakfast. 

racecars

I'm in 8) Boss Lady said I could come out and play ::)

RaceYellowRichard will come to ???

Do they have White Castles? ??? Guess I'll have to clean the car tomorrow ;D

See everyone Sat AM 8) EJ are you coming to ;)

Dave