2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Togther - Malibu

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 05:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidSB

Great idea. I used to live near Trancas and the canyon roads between Malibu and 101 are wonderful. I can't make it tomorrow but will try for November.
David in Santa Barbara

hemotox

The weather seems to have taken a decidedly positive turn this afternoon and hopefully will be sunshine tomorrow.  I spent an afternoon detailing my viper after the Vegas Run and have had it covered since then.  It is coming out tomorrow.   :D

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

OriginalRoot

Joel Larson here ! This sounds like fun ... .. . & Just down the street  :) jl.310 629 9011

OriginalRoot

Eric... .. . Joel here,  I can't make it tomorrow :'(  Next month for sure, call me, I will bring some nice people with cool rides,

186mph

hemotox

Well to everyone who said they wold be there rain or shine, it did not rain, nor did it shine.  But apparently it did effect the turn-out.  Two vipers were there, and Pamela Anderson did show for breakfast, that is the truth!  Doug and Eric showed with their red and yellow vipers.  Well, I guess there is always next month.  Hope it rained on all you guys that went to the Crystal Cove last day and got stuck in traffic !   :P

EJ

PCH VIPER

WHERE'S THE PICTURES OF PAMELA !!??????!!!   :o

I didn't get to go to either of the events today.  But I was treated to a great Birthday breakfast with my wife and girls.  One doesn't get to celebrate their 39th birthday very often......although this was the 6th time for me  ;D ;D

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Pamela was actually there, no kidding, 3 kids and her parents looked like to us.  She looks better in make-up and a mini skirt.

Well, like I said there is always next month.  Need to beat the bushes and get the rest of the west side vipers out to Malibu!

Not a great showing by the Westside Viper Club Members.  You missed a great breakfast though, and the celebrities too!

Hope the 3rd Saturday AM breakfast in Tustin rustles out a few more members.

EJ

sherrie

Thanks Eric, Doug and Susan for being true Viper Enthusiast! ;D
I am home sick with the flu! :-[

hemotox

Susan was no where to be found, it was Doug and I, and my daughter.  Maybe next month a larger showing?  Joel Larson said he would be there next month and perhaps a little cruise in the SM Mountains after breakfast?

186mph

If you want to hang with us and the celebreties then take the cruze to Malibu and meet us for a great breakfast next month.
If it is a clear day then Sue and I will bring the GTS ACR and the RT-10

Doug

hemotox

I'll bring Pam Anderson again, fer sure.  I can get Joel out for this coming event!

OriginalRoot

Joel Larson Here !  I'm going to bring 2 New Viper Owners... .. .On the 11th, So There  :)

PCH VIPER

I will also be there!  That makes at least 4!  Eric better be there too !!  He's PROMISING Pamela   ;D

Anyone from the OC want to cruise up with me?

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

I think I saw Eric in his  GT 40 :o on PCH, Sunday around 11:00 heading North... .. .joel.