2nd Sunday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, January 09, 2009, 06:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

<9
You know me.....always passing on da aloha brah !

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

PCH VIPER

If I ever get pulled over again, I will begin by greetings to the officer with a big "Alohaaaaaaaaaaaa, Brutha !"  I think that is what keeps you away from getting a ticket!  >t

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Vindication at last!!!  Freed of all trumped up charges.  SSG is running again in the Santa Monica Mtns.  Next ticket goes to BITE U 2!

Check below has been altered to protect the innocent!

<2 >w >l

NK BREKR

Hey fellas,

I think it's about time for another Malibu run, who's in for breakfast and a run on December 12th?

ViperX

Actually, the Viper Club has been invited to attend a car show at South Coast Plaza off of Bristol and the 405 that morning, near the Sears building.

Times are 7:00 to 9:00 AM and we are the featured mark.

Dan

AceFang

Great news on the car show.  I plan to be there.  This is the first I have heard of it.  Will we be getting an email with the details?  Will we meet somewhere else (Quail Hill?) and then drive in together? Thanks.
John Bennett

Newport Viper

Quote from: ViperX on December 01, 2009, 04:40:07 PM
Actually, the Viper Club has been invited to attend a car show at South Coast Plaza off of Bristol and the 405 that morning, near the Sears building.

Times are 7:00 to 9:00 AM and we are the featured mark.

Dan

I would like to attend before work. More details?
04 SRT-10

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Been following up with the organizer of this event (at South Coast Plaza) and they're having issues obtaining permission to do this, so looks like it won't happen until after the first of the year.

I'll keep you posted.

Dan

Speedtactics

Any one up for getting the Malibu breakfast going again? Sunday mornings?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

AceFang

I am ready!  Clarification...Saturday or Sunday?  Thread title states Saturday; you have Sunday in your post.  Thanks.
John Bennett

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Speedtactics

Lets move this to Sundays since some people work on Saturdays and can't make it.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

I changed the first post to now read Sundays       =27
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Tough for me to make Sundays. Have a good time. Give the hostess an early headsup on your count ASAP and they will move the tables together. Should start breakfasted or before 9 AM to avoid the rush