Track Time at WILLOW SPRINGS in November

Started by mcmike, October 04, 2006, 01:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcmike

Hello All,

Little disclaimer before I post this information... I am not affiliated with open track racing in anyway. I will do my best to answer questions as I have attended one of their events in September with my Viper. I am posting this information for people who want to track their car and unleash the snake!

I will post the exact email they sent me after I post my experiences... I attended one of their events in September and LOVED it. You can either pick to run 1 or 2 days. This event is great for the person who is just beginning all the way up to the advanced drivers. The instructors were great. After having one of the Semi Pro Viper Drivers, drive my car for 3 laps. I now have a new found respect for my car! There were 3 vipers including mine and an assortment of other cars. ( 350z, Twin Turbo Porsche, 6 Mustang Shelby Hertz cars, Austin Martin and more.) They WILL allow a Convertible with NO Rolls bars. Your car can be completely stock and you will not have an issue. The only thing you need is a helmet! Passengers are welcome to ride along as long as they have a helmet as well. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I plan on attending the for 1 day on the 15th of November. I hope to see some of you there.

OPEN TRACK RACING

Our next event is scheduled for November 15, 2006 on the big track at Willow Springs. As most of you are aware I've had trouble getting people to sign up early, so this is what I've decided to do. The price for the event will be $145, if you sign up in the last 2 weeks before the event the price will be $170, and if you sign up the day of the event the price will be $195. Basically what I'm asking is for people to sign up early. I know sometimes it's hard to commit so early, but please try. This event will be run in the same fashion as all previous events. We will have three run groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced. Each run group will get (5) 30 minute run sessions totaling 2 1/2 hours of track time. For all newbie's or people who want to attend, we will have classroom instruction followed by on-track instruction. As always, all paid participants will get an all you can eat BBQ lunch and an OPEN TRACK RACING shirt. Please remember that all OTR events are open to all that want to attend, so please tell a friend!

Please help out by registering early! You can get all the information at www.opentrackracing.com