Every Sunday Car Show Sunset/Seal Beach

Started by Newport Viper, April 14, 2016, 09:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

The google maps link I posted tends to change based on traffic. We are crusing PCH from Sunset Beach to Laguna Beach and end at Aliso Beach Park for group photo.
04 SRT-10

AceFang

I hope I can still make it.  I had a major musle strain (ilio-tibial band) on my left leg on Tuesday - crutches on Wed, limping around the house on Thurs and today.  If I can drive Ace on Sunday I will be there!!  I guess my body is trying to tell me to slow down with the umpiring.
John Bennett

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

I should be able to make it there Sun morning.     Haven't had the car out for a while.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 13, 2016, 12:15:25 PM
I should be able to make it there Sun morning.     Haven't had the car out for a while.
Awesome! Let me know when you guys want to do a Viper Day and, they will email it out to the HHCC database.
Huntington Harbour Car Club, Starbucks at Peter's Landing, Sunset Beach, CA 92649

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Lance thanks for coming out! Ferrari's McClarens, Ford GT's, Carzy MB's. I had a great time on the cruise to Laguna too. Sign up at [email protected] to be on the list. We are going to a private car collection close by next Sunday the 22nd. Send an email for an invite.. you won't want to miss that!! Again, let me know when you guys want to do a marque Viper Day and supercar cruise at Huntington Harbor Car Club.

04 SRT-10

AceFang

I am upset (with myself) that I could not make it.  My leg has not yet healed enough to be able to put weight on it for working the clutch.  I think I will be ok by next Sunday.
John Bennett

Newport Viper

Thanks for coming out Mike (Krafters)!

Just another boring Sunday outing filled with over 50 amazing super cars and classics. Along with another 128 cars in a private collection... Yawn... 

04 SRT-10

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Newport Viper

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on June 03, 2016, 12:24:40 PM
How about this for your car show transporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywwo9RVtIwI

Ha! Great post Glenn. Thanks for sharing. If you guys/girls aren't too worn out from the autocross come on out on Sunday June 12th 7am-9am.
Huntington Harbour Car Club show at Starbucks at Peter's Landing, Sunset Beach 92649

Also, if you want to a Viper themed/club day there let me know.

04 SRT-10