VIPER TRACKS II February 20-21, 2016 Chuckwalla Raceway

Started by 1HOTACR, November 22, 2015, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay M

Finally what might be some good news.  The dealer just called and said they have all the parts.  Yesterday none existed, today they have them.  I might have my car as soon as this weekend.

I've been told a similar story a few times already, but this time they aren't "in transit" they actually have them in hand.  It might be true this time.

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

Jay M

The parts did show up, but that didn't solve the problem.  The chance of me being at Viper Tracks with my Viper is slight :(

~Jay

PCH VIPER

That is a bummer Jay.   Hopefully they can figure it out quickly for you.   Or maybe that ACR seed needs a little watering : )
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Bummer Jay.

Woodhouse Dodge his an Extreme in stock. Call Bill Pemberton  1 800 889-1893 I believe there is special pricing on this one. Mention Glenn sent you.  Bill could have this in your Driveway at the end of next week.

BTW Happy anniversary to you and Jennifer

https://www.woodhouse.com/search/vehicles?model_id=1161
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C3BDECZXGV100161
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Jay M

The Tesla could be justified.  The ACR would be hard to justify.  But all the glowing reviews for the new ACR from people, whos job is to hate on Vipers, really has me intrigued! 

I must resist spending so much beyond my means for a toy... albeit an AWESOME toy.

Does anyone rent Vipers?  It looks like that's what I'll need to do for the quickly approaching Viper Tracks.

~Jay

maddog2424

Signed up and paid!!!   Just curious, if we sign others up for the food and banquet, what else can they do?  I know they can't ride along on the track...
Dan

1997 B/W Viper GTS

Jay M

I'm going to have to cancel my trip out there.  I know it's going to be an amazing event with perfect weather and an awesome track.  Have fun!

There is some good news on my car.  They've decided to have Arrow rebuild the engine.  It will be a while before I see my car again, but at least the engine will be done right.

~Jay

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

maddog2424

Had wayyyy too much fun this weekend!  Thanks lance, scott, and everyone else who helped set it up!
Dan

1997 B/W Viper GTS

redtanrt10

Quote from: maddog2424 on February 22, 2016, 07:42:51 AM
Had wayyyy too much fun this weekend!  Thanks lance, scott, and everyone else who helped set it up!

^^^^^^  Absolutely!!!

Scott, thanks so much and hope you get your voice back soon!

Saw a few pic's this am from Raj and Todd, hoping for many more

thanks to all!!  Mike

1HOTACR

What a great weekend.  I'm sure everyone had fun. If anyone who attended the event is missing a screw from their wheel well or side sill I found it.    :o
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

I finally made my way thru all the pictures I took and they are now up on my site:  www.kouchicentral.com

Here are just a few:

Speedtactics

Thanks Lance! The shot of me jumping is awesome!
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics