West Coast Racing at Big Willow October 3-4, 2015

Started by 1HOTACR, December 23, 2014, 11:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

West Coast Racing at Big Willow this Fall 2015
Saturday and Sunday October 3-4, 2015
                                     Free T-Shirt when you sign up

http://www.westcoastracinginc.com/WCR/Registration.html

Thank you all for coming out to the March 7th and 8th event.  It was really great to see so many old friends, and greet new ones to the fun times we enjoy.  We were well attended by the Ferrari Club of America thanks to Kenny Lombino.  Our next event will be October 3rd and 4th 2015.  Willow Springs will be hosting on the big track.

Galpin Motors, Bruce Schureman and the guys from Galpin Auto Sports will be serving up the Bar-B-Que and drinks at the end of the day on Saturday.  They do such a good job, you do not want to miss it.  We are lucky to have a relationship with Galpin Motors and invite all of you to look at their lineup of cars and the manufactures they represent.  Mention you saw them at Willow Springs when you do.

If you missed the March event, there is always next time, and next time is just around the corner in October on the 3rd and 4th in 2015 again on the Big Track at Willow Springs.

Thanks to you all,  Jim and Cherie Saxton

Attending:
Ben
Mike B
Jonathan
Lance
Scott
Peter
Randy T
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Banzai Ben

I just sent in my registration, wanted that free t-shirt for the first 60 sign ups! ;D
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

I'll be there too.

Ben, sure hoping I can make another video of us running together.  Let me know which turn you'll spin out on so I can film in from behind you!!!

Redsled

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

RandyT

RandyT

Speedtactics

I'm all signed up. Got a room at Hampton Inn, Lancaster.
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Banzai Ben

I'm also staying at the Hampton Inn. If anyone else stays there ask for Willowsprings rate which is $115.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue