Buttonwillow with Viper Tracks. January 17 and 18 2015

Started by 1HOTACR, October 23, 2014, 01:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay M

What an amazing event!

With most events, I can usually find a way to improve something.  But this event was just about perfect.

Arriving at the track to the site of nearly 80 Vipers was awesome, and many of those were about to have their first ever track experience.  Everyone I talked to had a great time with their instructor.  Everyone was full of smiles and seeming to be having the time of their life.  The fast guys got to go fast, and the Green group, had a blast.  I personally really liked this track, there were some really challenging turns, but most of the time I felt pretty good.

I made some new friends, and met many new people who may soon become friends. 

I had plenty of track time, and the event was about as organized as the weather would permit.  The staff at the track, the instructors, and even the hotel staff treated us like royalty.

The ride along with TK in the Viper was simply awesome!  He was incredibly smooth and REALLY fast.  I like what he said at the banquet, unlike golf, with practice you will become a better driver.

The banquet was great, I enjoyed the fun stories from TK and skip.  (I'm still trying to figure out how Dominik could pee out an open door while driving on a race track)

I can't even imagine how much work went into this event.  I don't even know where to begin thanking people.  I'll just say thanks to everyone who made this possible.   There are now about 80 people who love there vipers more than they did before this weekend.

While there are many track events throughout the year, there is something very special about an all Viper event.  I really hope this can become an annual event.

I do plan to make a little recap video.  I wasn't able to shoot much video, but if anyone is willing to contribute video or stills, I'd love to incorporate that into the video.

I hope to see all of you again very soon!

~Jay

2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

Pacman

Like Jay said,  I don't know where to begin when thanking everybody who helped put this event together, but I do know that Lance and Scott have my sincerest gratitude for helping make this happen. 

It was the inaugural track event for my sister Akemi and Roxy (and about 30 other new viper owners) and I couldn't have thought of a better event to have begun that journey on. 

Thanks again and I hope to see you all very soon!

-Justin Fujita

1HOTACR

I had a fantastic time this weekend.  Thank you to Viper Tracks for the long hours spent pulling this event together.  I have to say that I had the best student in the Green group.  Watch out Justin your Sister "Akemi" is coming to get you on the track.

Congratulations going out to to our newest member Viper_Eddie for winning the set of Pirelli Tires.  8)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Banzai Ben

Awesome event! Felt like a Viper Days from the past!
A really big THANK YOU to Lance, Scott, and Bruce for turning this great idea into a reality!
I hope there will be another one in the future. :D

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

RandyT

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!
Diane & I had just a good time. The feeling in the air was just pure friendly and fun. Super well organized and loaded with good information for safety and fun. So glad to see so many new comers too. Many great memories were made. A big THANK YOU to all who made it possible. Can't wait to do it again.
RT
RandyT

Sundiego

Fabulous event! Thank you!

My contact info for Bruce Conklin is out of date. Can anyone send me a message with his new info?  Thanks!

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HISSSN1

Lance,Scott,Rich and all of you that helped put on VIPER Tracks it was a huge success everybody I talked to had a blast. Thank you sponsors without you it not have happened. Looking forward to VT2.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye