2014 Club Members Car Control Clinic

Started by 1HOTACR, March 27, 2014, 03:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Tickets are now open for purchase.  Go to EVENTS on the Home Page and Click on CCC 2014
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

viperCFP

Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

ACRBruce

I'm signed up, see you guys there.    Going to try slicks on the TA for the first time.

1HOTACR

For anyone who is serious about really getting into Drifting.  Naoki
from Drift Day is offering a 1 on 1 instruction for three hours in one of his Drift Cars at our event. Only two spots are available.  Morning and Afternoon.  Cost is $500 per three hour session.  Thats the cost of one Viper tire.  You can contact him directly if you are interested to make a reservation directly.  Helmets required for all Drivers for all events.

http://drift101.com/?page_id=181

" An additional drift rental vehicle is available to provide 1 on 1 instructions.  We can provide 1 half day sessions for 2 people (morning and afternoon) for $500 per person.  Any person interested, can contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you,

Naoki Kobayashi
Owner/Operator"

Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Banzai Ben

Please remember to bring a Helmet for the event, it is required for both the autocross and drifting.
Thank you. :)

Mikey, guest, and I are signed up for the CCC and drift car.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

RandyT

Diane & I are signed up and paid + drifting car + drifting one on one. WooooHoooo!
Glenn, I've been talking to Naoki, looks like we're all set and he's planning to come out the day before to help with our layout. Let me know if there's anything else you need.
RT
RandyT

1HOTACR

Quote from: RandyT on September 20, 2014, 11:13:41 AM
Diane & I are signed up and paid + drifting car + drifting one on one. WooooHoooo!
Glenn, I've been talking to Naoki, looks like we're all set and he's planning to come out the day before to help with our layout. Let me know if there's anything else you need.
RT
That's great news Randy!  Gates open at 6 a.m. on Friday Oct 3rd for set up.  I'm planning to get there about that time and get started.  Anyone who would like to come out to help with the set up would be greatly appreciated. Lance and I are planning to make the Auto-X longer and faster this year.
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Derek

Nino Valmassoi

Sign me up.  I need a refresher on how handle my '03 if I get into trouble when driving over 55 mph.
Nino

Jay M

sorry for the delay, but I have just now paid.  I look forward to seeing everyone. 

Look out cones, here I come!

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

1HOTACR

Are you ready for Saturday?
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

HISSSN1

Yes ready to kill some cones let's do it.   :)
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye